Mortal Kombat 11

If so, hopefully he will be playable in the future.

1 Like

Hey, that’s a reference to the MK Movie. Nice!

1 Like

Those two characters you just saw. They’re my mains.

So the mobile app asked me to connect my app to the console version of MK11 today for a free MK11 character and some daily souls. What I’m wondering is, is… will there be unlockable things from the mobile app for the game. In the past that’s been the case. I always got annoyed unlocking outfits. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I watched the entire story on YouTube-it’s amazing.They really knocked it out of the park.Everything tied together brilliantly.

Finally i can play. I live in greece so maybe if you change your location you can play too, on xbox

I’m SO GLAD YOU CAN CHOOSE INTROS & outro!!!

That Cetrion Goddess descending intro is EVERYTHING & the rain outro is my top choice

Her colors & alternate design pieces are insane! So many great ones I can’t choose right now it will be fun unlocking the customizable content

I can’t wait for the spoiler embargo to drop because hot ■■■■ I wanna talk about what this means for the future of the series.

So after seeing the NRS Livestream I have to say that this the best Frost has ever been, also Shao Khan is basically Astaroth with less focus on command grabs. Good way to wrap up the base roster for MK11, now I wait to see how they handle Shang Tsung (which they confirmed as DLC months ago).

1 Like

Shang Tsung comes out next month. Calling it now. We will probably get a Kombat Pack reveal in the next few weeks. Then we’ll see if that leak was right.

some people wanted fulgore in mk, right lol

1 Like

I went ahead and watched the story mode too. It’s really good. I really liked how it ends.

I really want to have an open debate about this when the spoiler embargo is over. But let’s just say… not a fan.

God, why is this game so ■■■■ disappointing.

As an addition to Skeletal’s general guidelines, I’ll ask that people specifically avoid discussing the story (its specific beats and its overall implications for the series) for at least a week or two without using spoiler tags. This is a big release and NRS is the best in the business at crafting FG stories - please don’t ruin that for any of our friends here by not using the spoiler tag functionality provided on the site. If you don’t know how to use them, ask - we will be happy to help you utilize it.

Fair Warning: if you are not looking to be spoiled on anything regarding MK11’s story mode, be aware that spoiler tags from this point forward are likely to contain story beats and/or reactions to them. Click on them at your own peril.

I might suggest starting an MK11 spoiler story thread. I think now that the story is out in the public domain there’s no reason not to discuss it. But lots of folks will not appreciate being spoiled as they go through the story so it seems like an appropriate courtesy.

And this is probably a bridge too far, but are you sure you want a debate? You don’t tend to respond well when people don’t feel the same way as you do. From my point of view, I’m not surprised that you are disappointed in the game because you seem to have had very specific requirements in mind for the characters and the story for a long time. The idea that NRS was going to do it the way you wanted just seems unlikely. Whereas someone like me, who doesn’t care all that much about the story, is much more likely to be happy with it - because they really can’t do anything to upset me. I probably won’t even get around to playing the story mode this month. But when I do I will probably just think “huh, that was neat,” and then move on.

1 Like

Do I at least get money or costumes for doing Story? I don’t care about Frost

We try to keep the off-topic threads limited to single thread per title, so the preference is to not create a spoiler-specific topic for MK11 either. If Skeletal disagrees and others want to do it, however, I imagine we could bend it. I would eventually merge the two threads though at some later date.

2 Likes

I understand. I still want to talk about it. I’ve gone through a lot sense the last time I started something like that. And I realize that fighting about it won’t fix anything. Or do anything.

I would, at the very least, like to know why people seem to like it so much right now, and debate them honestly without aggression.

I know you have no reason to trust me on this, so if you don’t want to than say as much and I will silence myself.

And just as a show of how much effort I’m willing to put into this, I will not post a response until I have thought about my words for a period of no less than a half hour. No rushed, heated emotional rants. Not this time.

1 Like

I got 2nd place in the MK 1 tourbament at my game stop. lol…it was on Sega Genesis! lol
I was wrecking fools with Lui Kang and then got caught by the button masher in the final LMAO
It was fun though!
Kollectors editon arrives tomorrow! Ill post some pics :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It’s 10:31 over where I’am. So 30 minutes left.

Edit: It’s installed. Time to fight my brother in Fire vs Ice (Until Reptile shows up)