Mortal Kombat 11

If this is real, they should seriously think of making a kombat pack with ermak, reptile, rain, mileena, sektor and cyrax. The mk world would be happy ever after.

I still do not believe sektor and cyrax are NPCs. It like Fulgore is an NPC.

2 Likes

They need to stop playing with me :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Well they are cyborgs like Fulgore, But then again, Fulgore’s a poster boy like Scorpion is for MK and Nightmare for SC.

1 Like

I wonder if the guest characters in MK create complications with re-releasing them later. Like, legal licensing issues. Especially sense Alien and Predator are Disney properties now.

No Loot boxes… Instead: Random unlocks (including characters) with lesser rewards sprinkled throughout and a risk of repeats.

Erm wtf

1 Like

Thank goodness for spoiler tags. Now if only Twitter could have spoiler tags as well :rage:

7 Likes

Cool Frost costume.

2 Likes

Can someone explain to me why Hsu Hao is hated? I haven’t been able to actually play any of the games he’s in. But just from what I’ve seen I just can’t figure out why people don’t like him.

He looked like a uninspired Kano rip off. His move set was based on wrestling moves. He had a generic henchman persona. He was quite possibly one of the lost forgettable characters from the 3D MK era.

Ok. So he’s forgettable.

Why do people viscerally hate him then if he’s just forgettable?

I think he mentioned Hsu Hao having an uninspired design as well. Kobra had that same problem. That was the same problem stryker had when MK3 came out. Seems to be that way for Kobra too.

1 Like

I still want to see them bring Kobra back as an absolute lampoon of the Street Fighter series.

See, with almost all of these “bad” characters from the 3D era, it’s so easy to make them more unique and interesting if they put in the time. But sense everyone hated them it won’t happen.

Of course they can make them better, Frost appears to be proof of that. Heck I thought Onaga was awesome and it wasn’t just because of his connection with Reptile. Even characters like Nitara have potential too.

2 Likes

I feel like Kobra would be good if they animated him with good Karate moves.

Reference: Ein from DOA

I notice does something regarding the concept of time. If Reptile was in the game he’d probably use it to restore the raptor race.

image image

REJOICE!

the b is unofficially confirmed & her datamined dialogue is SEVERE!!!

It’s about TIME

I hope her VA is just like Ivy’s english VA!

‘you will ADDRESS me by EMPRESS!’:exploding_head:

1 Like

I’m happy for you and all the Sindel fans out there. I do hope that Datamine is not the final roster.

1 Like

Wait, how was this inherently bad? I mean it was poorly done in the PS2-era games (as were a lot of things) but having a wrestler character in MK was a good concept. Now giving him weapons that worked exactly like Kano’s knives was a mistake.

Honestly though I still feel they can salvage every single character in MK, it’s just a matter of creativity.

Except this, SNK already did it with Ryo and it was lame even in the 90s. They should go the more serious route and basically show how an SF character would work in the MK universe. Like a more realistic version of Violent Ken where he becomes corrupted by power and goes insane.

He had potential but they wrote him like a worse Shao Khan. Also I liked the concept versions in the gallery where he had a more human face, he basically looked like medieval Megatron there.

That can’t be it! There’s no dialogue from at least 3 of the rumoured DLC in this datamine

1 Like

One day left