Mortal Kombat 11

It’s Gearas.

Really? When they showed him briefly as he dropped down in front of Raiden, he looked so much smaller than Geras. Huh…

look at his chin.

It’s like this image here

No one else has a chin like his.

1 Like

Ah, good point. Thanks man! Much appreciated.

I hope cyrax and sector to be playable. They look awesome and they will have awesome customization.

2 Likes

I predict they both might be skins with there move sets.

1 Like

Liu Kang has finally been put in the spotlight that he’s been missing out on for a very long time now.

He doesn’t have the creases. My guess it that it’s the “player character” dressed up to look like him.

Character Models don’t stay 100% the same during development. Even something a simple as a crease can be added. On top of that, I doubt they mentioned a character to shape shift taking part in the story.

Also sense when can a player character transform or dress up as them? Where did you hear this?

I got the frequency from my tin foil hat!

There’s hidden characters and the disembodied moves of other characters. Also that no name “Not Rain” guy in Shang’s trailer.

I’m not expecting a full-blown Create a Kharacter but someone that’s more thematically flexible and can use the iconic moves of characters that didn’t make it into the game.

So we don’t have any exact evidence of this information you have. Another reason I think it’s geras because he’s obviously trying to stop raiden form interfering with kronika, so it’d make sense for her to send her most powerful fighter to stop the biggest threat to her plans.

Sheeva!

2 Likes

THe SHao Kahn fatality is sick!!! Each Fatality just keeps getting sicker and sicker each time OMG!

Also…Cyrax, Sektor, Sheeva!!! WTH??? that Johny Cage part of the story is hilarious I CANT WIAT TO PLAY STORY MODE!! AHhhhhhhhhh!!!

I have the Kollectors editon coming in and still getting the premium edition on release night.

2 Likes

It’s just Geras with a mask on.

3 Likes

Sheeva looks kinda ugly, and not in the “deformed human” kind of way. In fact, I think it’s because she looks more human that she looks ugly.

2 Likes

When has she ever been attractive? :thinking:

3 Likes

lmaooo i couldnt help it

4 Likes

Frost alts

Sektor
We saw cyrax in official trailer :trophy:

1 Like

Wait. Is that a playable fighter? Or just a story mode fight like Rain in MKX?

I’d guess story mode until further info.

1 Like