Mortal Kombat 11

I wish he still chanted those random phrases like he did in MK9. I always loved that. Definitely main material.

All that’s left is Frost now.

This is eerily like I2. Where the Darkseid trailer came a few days before The Joker’s. Frost is immanent

Nice trailer! Love his moveset. All the stuff he does with the staff, grabbing the opponent in midair, he has a nice variety. Also loved that fatality.

Less than a week to go!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

cetrion in her 20s lol, and before getting a boxer’s jaw. i havent played SC6 in a while, been real busy with stuff and other games. i was doin really great with geralt!

i just saw the trailer for shao khan, i really like the way he looks in battle. thats some metal stuff he pulls, and his fatality aint too bad either. id be interested in giving him a shot, doesnt appear to be difficult to handle from what i can see. but till i see the command lists and his attack properties i wont know for sure

2 Likes

Listen. Shao Kahn’s intro is badass!

1 Like

The walking on skulls really shows how much of a genocidal Jerk face he is.

2 Likes

Y’all are impatient MOFOS what the actual heck.

2 Likes

And I’m here sitting pretty like Shao Kahn himself, waiting for MK to be released on the 23rd.

1 Like

Yes! NO UNBLOCKABLE HAMMER PROJECTILE!!!

Welp. Guess I’m pre-ordering a second time
Whether I’m playing with my Xbox friends or Steam friends, I will be giving them a lesson.
Teaching them
THAT THEY SUCK

Have fun with that.

Hey does Erron Black look sad in this shot or is that just me?

It’s from the trailer

1 Like

Haha. I guess I’m the only one who doesn’t like Shao Kahn then? He looks better/more interesting than he ever has, but he’s just fundamentally a super wack character to me. Boring look, boring playstyle in every MK, and the personality of an 80’s cartoon villain.

1 Like

I will have a lot of fun with it, because Shao Kahn looks so fun to play! I’m wondering if you successfully do one of his taunts like the laugh or “YOU SUCK” if you get buffs/Krushing Blow opportunities

…and yeah, Erron does look pretty bummed. Wonder what that’s about?
Edit:
@STORM179 Totally reasonable reasons not to like him. I just want to hit things with a big hammer and wallow in the goofy cheesy evil a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I thought so too. So I made a meme about it.

I’m sure there are a lot of people who can relate to this.

6 Likes

To each his own. I believe NRS did a better job with him on MK11.

1 Like

It’s design p orn!!! Has anyone seen that new TOURNAMENT stage omg

The quality is astounding

@justathereptile what do you think of Kollector?

1 Like

Thought he had a unique design. Certainly on of the few creative in both design and personality. He’s got that kind of creep factor in the tone of voice.

1 Like

The official launch trailer is out. Sektor and Cyrax cofirmed.

1 Like

Though we don’t know where they are in the base roster. They are probably a skin though. At least it means that assist thing doesn’t mean anything.

5 days left gents, and i hope everyone has a wonderful easter weekend!

I’m assuming those two are story cameos with a solid chance for being either hidden characters or, more likely DLC.

Soooo, who’s this? Not putting a spoiler tag on since I have absolutely no clue who it is.