Mortal Kombat 11

Well MS just took my money for my pre-order!!! I am excited! I spent $99 dollars on this baby. Can’t wait to play all of only Kitana! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I heard she was free day 1 DLC or something

I heard someone say she was dlc, but free, and ready on day 1. Like, is that true?

She will be unlocked after chapter 4 in story mode.
Those that don’t want to wait to finish story mode chapter 4 can use time crystals to purchase her

I think she’s a way to represent the cyber Lin kuei
My prediction is that smoke or cyrax are coming in DLC

truth be told, I think she was awesome if not quite developed more than a female sub-zero, I’m verrrrrry interested in her movesets & other costume variations-hoping she has another hairstyle similar to the last design she had

1 Like

We’re playing around with some of the site functionality right now. If your message gets held, please try to just wait and let us approve it instead of double posting. We’ll try to be extremely prompt about freeing things up.

2 Likes

So I found out that she’s a Story-unlockable. Sorry for the confusion lol

i was wondering what was goin on lol, but i also figured maybe you guys were just tired of spoilers as well

1 Like

Nah. While I personally hate (hate HATE) spoilers and leaks, I wouldn’t use official site functionality to enforce that on the rest of you. Unless it’s KI spoilers, I figure it’s fair game for people to discuss if that’s what they want to do. Though as always I suggest using spoiler tags so as not to ruin things for others who may not want to see them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

good man, a sensible post. i dislike spoilers as well, depending what game it is or what movie. MK11 i dont particularly care because im so far behind in lore and all that other stuff. but when the inevitable cyberpunk 2077 thread comes up here, im going to be avoiding it or trying to anyway lol. even with spoiler tags we are all human and make mistakes, its a game i want to go completely blind into until i finish it

Really. Just… one story mode based unlockable…
Shouldn’t be surprised. They did the same think with Shinnok in MKX.

I’m down with Cyber Frost. I think it’s a cool and natural direction for her character to go in.

Also, no on the Cyrax and Smoke bucko. It’s Sektor all the way

1 Like

I’m not keen on the cyborgs but I’ve seem to have heard more requests for smoke then anything on media

Also heard odd rumours of sareena

1 Like

Sareena’s been a highly requested character sense MKX, so I’m confident in her being DLC.

As for Smoke, that’s just my opinion in there. I don’t really like him and if we can only have one true cyber ninja I want it to be Sektor.

1 Like

This should be a costume.

2 Likes

had to make a Makeshift Cetrion to beat people up inSc6 til Tuesday

4 Likes

I know this may be redundant but I always love to see reaction clips & to see a middle-aged couple who’ve probably been fans of the series since high school bring me a certain satisfaction or something I don’t know it’s wholesome fir lack of better words because they have history & passion behind the topic

Refreshing is a better term - ( not just some 14 year old app developer with an influencer account lol)

anyway trying to keep conversation going

1 Like

Live mk11!!

More like Live Copyright Claim

Jesus. One week to go. Is the whole world filled with impatient children? Go outside and take a walk. By July most of you will never touch MK11 again so just relax with spoilers and early streams.

3 Likes

Yep they took it down.

Here’s the trailer. Jeff and I were shouting “OOOOHHHHHH!!!” during the x-rays and fatal blows.

7 Likes