Mortal Kombat 11

Well, I mean, she looks like she has a stubble in that picture. She looks better here than she does there

If that’s true than I will finally know the pain of the masses. To have thine favorite character so close, Sans yet so far.

I guess there are those that have a thing for four-armed Shokan women. :confused:

1 Like

So many characters who probably aren’t playable. Why must you do this NRS?

lmao they gave her 5 o clock shadow

I didn’t like the hair on the first Frost leak. These pictures one makes up for it. Hopefully it’s still frozen

1 Like

At least in Armageddon she looks like a proper Shokan warrior, the MK11 design just looks off, like they tried to make her look more humanoid.

They’ve been doing this since Deception, honestly I’m surprised it took this long for people to be angry about it. Besides the custom variations will just render most of them obsolete, or worse yet make them clone characters. Whatever, a lot of games are doing unplayable bosses/boss variants of characters again, we may as well use that energy being something other than upset or angry.

My thoughts exactly. It looked too overwatch Tracer vomit meets Ellen Degeneres

I hope the spiky bar is frozen too! With the ice ‘steam’ mist on sub zero’s skull intro

Unplayable characters is the worst idea FG developers evet had. The next step is unplayable games.

1 Like

No it isn’t. There’s a reason they don’t make boss characters playable, and if they do, it’s either a nerfed version or an unbalanced version that’s banned immediately.

Correction…MK2. Sonya and Kano were both in the game, chained up in Shao Khan’s arena.

Honestly I don’t see why anyone complains about omitted characters in MK. Pretty much every 3rd game in the series has been an “all hands on deck” kind of roster. It’s only been 2 games since the last one.

Anywho…just curious, does anyone know if Shao Khan is going to be available pretty soon for people that couldn’t preorder?

They can always make balanced versions for the boss characters, instead of just killing them after one week. Same thing for the npc’s, they could just make them playable and name them limited customization characters.

1 Like

Btw, Rip cyrax and sektor. Derek said that there are some npc’s in the launch trailer. What a waste.

OMG this is awesome! Perfect!!

1 Like

Well, things change minute by minute. They might not be npc’s because they have skins

Sorry, it is the waiting.

1 Like

Actually reptile was unplayable in MK 1 too.

People are being (as usual) completely irrational about unplayable characters. Why shrug when you can howl with rage?

3 Likes

When the unplayable character is one of your favorites, you get a little upset. I agree that people are overreacting a bit, but it is frustrating to see them so close to being under your control, and yet never will be.

Man there are tons of story mode spoilers on Facebook and youtube…people getting the game early and posting vidoes…thats lame. Once the game is out…its fair game but ■■■■ 1 week early that sucks.

1 Like

So, it seems like Frost is involved with the Cyber Lin Kuei. Her intros and winposes have her limbs being screwed on and all that. I haven’t seen any gameplay yet but I can only assume that with this, they use her to be this game’s Cyber Sub Zero.

Which makes sense. In essence, she exists to fill in for the moves that Sub Zero himself couldn’t use from previous games anyway.

1 Like

True, but at least you could interact with him… Sonya and Kano in MK2 were just part of the background.
…not that it really matters either way.

BTW, some Switch footage finally dropped. IMHO, it looks about like you’d expect it to, kinda like if they ran a PC port on a potato but still kept it playing 60fps.

1 Like