Mortal Kombat 11

mcconaughey really was a good man in black. so much potential, but they screwed up. the dark tower is not a pg-13 movie at all, and going by the movie format for it wont work too well imo. for me, it would do much better as a series like game of thrones. oh well, its quite likely that IP getting anymore screen time is in the toilet for the foreseeable future seeing as how long it was stuck in development hell to begin with. it was supposed to be a ron howard flick at one point

that is something I don’t want to have happen.

1 Like

On D’Vorah: if the ‘cadaver baby’ still loses the fight, will the fatality be on D’Vorah’s corpse or the ‘baby’ :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Yeah I love that the bug that comes out of her has its own move set. Wonder how many moves it has? Fatalities? Either way, it’s a fun take on the revive from KO concept. I really like what they’re doing with her this game and embracing the bug aspects a bit more. Looking forward to seeing her in action.

1 Like

I can’t wait either! I like that her ‘ forceps’ are always out now

Need to see her variations :open_mouth:

1 Like

I’m salivating waiting for her maskless variation and a nice new powerset :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been a Kitana main since UMK3, so yeah I’m hyped. She is my Sadira for KI!

2 Likes

That was a good fight. Cetrion looks cool :+1:t5:

2 Likes

:trophy:
I’m really interested in her gear options

Looks like since she has no weapon, maybe
1 her crown/ floating object
2 the leafy/ flowing objects
3 the stone/ crystal costume portions

1 Like

I’d take this with a grain of salt. But I’ve heard that we are getting
a total of 13 DLC characters. My guess is that if this data mine implies characters. So what do you folks think?

1 Like

13? That’s a big number. Oh well, I doubt I’ll be playing them anyway.

1 Like

I’ll be playing Kitana! :joy_cat:

I might just buy the Ultimate collectors edition with the Scorpion mask. THey are unavailable in store, but you can get them. I just worry it may not arrive on release day.

I wish I knew if it came with an extra skin pack or soemthing. MKX came with a scorpion skin…the only skin I dont have for MKX.
WE are so close!!! Its going to be a hyped weekend for sure…MK11 and Avengers End game!

2 Likes

If there are 13 dlc characters, maybe Shao Kahn is one of them and he is not one of the initial 25. So there must be a character we haven’t seen left.

1 Like

thats alot of DLC fighters, should be quite interesting to see who they will be. MK11s release draws ever closer, i want to be there day 1 but that remains to be seen as of this moment

1 Like

Welp here is my personal list of who should be DLC plus the two that are already confirmed.
Assuming that is the number.

1: Shao Khan Confirmed already
2: Shang Tsung Confirmed Already
3: Reptile
4: Mileena
5: Nightwolf
6: Quan Chi
7: Shinnok
8: Sektor
9: Cyrax
10: Smoke
11: Ermac
12: Sindel
13: Fujin

So I haven’t really been following this thread so I don’t know if this has been covered or not… so I’ll ask anyways. :stuck_out_tongue: I “think” there was a MK11 update for the MK Mobile App. If so, has anyone checked it out? I’m assuming it would just add some new cards as characters… but who knows. Or, maybe there’s a new App for MK11 that I’m unaware of?

1 Like

Good list! I’d have to think they include Shao Khan as a DLC character too since he’s downloadable by paying if you don’t preorder. Or at least, I’d assume he is. Can’t imagine he’s ONLY a preorder bonus. NRS, and I believe Ed Boon himself, have stated that the initial roster is 25 and that includes Shao Khan, so my guess is that there are 12 DLC, but 13 when you include him (as you did).

It’s also a bit strange too because NRS’ MK11 site includes 28 character squares on the roster page. I can’t remember which dev it was, but one of them said that there would be hidden characters. Three seems like a good number for that.

I could’ve sworn that there was a roster leak that had Shinnok, Mileena and Shang Tsung as the hidden characters. Obviously Shang Tsung is DLC, but maybe he was going to be main roster at one point?

Either way, my guess for the remaining DLC is that there will be at least four guests. Don’t know who and don’t really care given that they’ll probably be more horror characters, though I’m assuming Spawn will be in there as well and that might be cool.

My guesses are as follows (in no particular order):

1. Shao Khan
  2. Shang Tsung
  3. Horror guest (hoping I’m wrong)
  4. Horror guest (hoping I’m wrong)
  5. Horror guest (hoping I’m wrong)
  6. Spawn
  7. Fujin / Li Mei / Havik / some other 3D era bone to throw to those fans
  8. Smoke
  9. Takeda
  10. Ermac
  11. Nightwolf
  12. Sindel
  13. Hydro (or some other type of obscure character)

My preference would be:

1. Shao Khan
  2. Shang Tsung
  3. Spawn
  4. The Crow
  5. Fighting game guest (if we have to get this many guests)
  6. Fighting game guest (if we have to get this many guests)
  7. Fujin
  8. Smoke
  9. Takeda
  10. Sareena
  11. Reiko
  12. Kai
  13. Tasia
1 Like

Any time an MK list of possible characters is created and Reptile is missing part of @justathereptile soul dies.

Help keep @justathereptile alive… include Reptile. :joy_cat:

3 Likes