Mods for PC version?

Which one is he?

his last postā€¦

2 Likes

Lol guys. Itā€™s ok. No mods arenā€™t the end of the world.

b-b-b-ā€¦my kawaii hisako

For some itā€™s the difference between continuing to play the game or not.

2 Likes

I donā€™tā€¦understand the logicā€¦ behind thatā€¦

2 Likes

I understand, and itā€™s an opinion. But if mods are the only thing that will keep someone here, they may not have a long future with this game.

1 Like

I understand it. Honestly, I think itā€™s the only reason Iā€™m still interested in SFV, but KI is a different story. Hard to not love the best fighting game out there.

Speaking of which, I dropped a line to the other SF modders to see if anyone has tried, or has interest in trying, to mod KI. Iā€™ll let you know if I get anywhere.

Ok, well that was fast.

This was moddahā€™s reply:

ā€œThe windows store.
Iā€™m personally boycotting it and anything related to UWP (Universal Windows Platform).
Hereā€™s an artical from Durante, the creator of GeDoSaTo that summarize everything wrong with it: http://www.pcgamer.com/why-pc-games-should-never-become-universal-apps/ā€

1 Like

Who is this?

A moderator, and one of the main SF modders over at http://w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/forum/4227545/
His tutorials are what got me started in SFV modding.

1 Like

Oh ok.

Pcgamer? Puh-lease. Itā€™s just a giant PC Master Race circle jerk. If UWPs become less stringent, peopleā€™s only complaint will be that itā€™s a Microsoft product. Even then, most of them use a Windows OS.

1 Like

There also seem to be a lot of conflicting comments below the article, so I guess I still donā€™t know what the main problems are. However, if we havenā€™t seen any mods in KI by now, sadly there must be a good reason for it.

If I wasnā€™t such a bad artist, Iā€™d give it a shot. The problem is, my stick figures are even deformed.

At this point, art really doesnā€™t even have to be part of it. If someone can just export a character model from another game, and import it into KI to learn the technical side of properly extracting and compiling the files, itā€™d be a start.

Unfortunately, Iā€™m already working on compiling all the frame data for each character, and practicing for EVO.

Iā€™d really love a Nightwing mod for Orchid OMG

Heh, I got a lol out of this. The irony that theyā€™re defending the sanctity of the goddamn Win32 platform of all things still utterly bewilders me.

1 Like

Is he still alive?

1 Like