Mods for PC version?

4 months later…

snore

1 Like

Guys i know what happened to him. He went on a whimsical time travel adventure and unfortunately when he tried to return to our time something went wrong and he got stranded in the past.

If that were true, depending on when in the past he was stuck, he’d still be here to answer. Time isn’t as linear as we think it to be.

This is ridiculous…

Why are we waiting for one guy to come back? There are literally THOUSANDS of us who could do what this guy did given some time. People say that KI as a Windows store app is damn near inaccessible. But Beterthnyu did it anyway. What’s to stop one of us from learning to access and mod KI.

I’ve been dreaming about mods in this game since Season 1. If I had a working computer, I could probably sit down and do what he did (minus the modeling). I believe there is nothing in this world that can’t be learned, so why are we just sitting here and waiting?

1 Like

Most of us play and don’t have the computer knowledge perhaps?

It can be learned. People shouldn’t beg for mods if they wouldn’t sit down and at least try to figure it out.

Honestly, if I wasn’t committed to doing frame data for every character, I’d try. Right now is just not plausible.

Understandable.

With an IG-run approval process, this could be cool. Only thing that makes me nervous about mods is that the Internet turns everything it touches into garbage.

months ago , i saw him playing jumanji with gargos , he lost the game , and gargos send him to the astral plane

1 Like

And that is why we must defeat gargos in shadow lords

2 Likes

Iron galaxy twist plot :’’’’'D

Soooooooooooo, any updates on when KI can be modded on pc?

He was just here last week. It says July 17.

So looks looks a gag order has been enforced.

I think things will pick up once SL has been released

Calling it, once Season 3 is finally done with all the content offered, mods will probably come along the way.

My guess is that the content updates somehow prevented him to do such thing temporarily, so yeah. As I’ve said a few months ago, let’s be patient and who knows, he’s actually doing a lot of mods already, especially the modded retros to bring hype.

Again, modders are very much against anything related to UWP, but yes, I guess it’s still possible that this one guy is OK with it and will continue his work. Other than that, sounds like nobody else wants to touch anything on the Window Store. I haven’t seen anything beyond character extracting yet. Haven’t seen anything successfully injecting back into the game :confused:

XPS of TJ Combo

XPS of Tusk, flaws in extracting the bones

4 Likes