Mods for PC version?

looks like his bones have been “extracted” just fine to me.

Oh man, Tusk’s beard, moustache and hair look so bad. Is it the color? the mesh? Dunno … but it looks so bad on his intro.

Well, it’s not the awesome authentic retro costumes mode we all wanted but someone has moved SFV Cammy to look like Orchid https://www.patreon.com/posts/cammy-orchid-6790811 check it out the modder did an amazing job.

I might be picking up a copy of SFV now :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Even though the modder couldn’t get the facial animations working, that’s still a fine job.

Thats ■■■■■■■ Awesome!

This looks like a straight model rip and import to the game potentially applying some changes to how the model uses cammys rig. I dont believe this was made from scratch… Either way a nice import modification. Its also nice seeing some KI love in other games.

No news about our friend Bethenryu yet? I’m even worried about his welfare. He just poofed out of existence.

sadly this time i think we’ll never see him post anything about KI again.
its very hard to mod a game when its only for windows system. If it was on steam we should have tons of mods right now. BTW Skyrim and Fallout has a free pass for mods so why KI not?

Yep, I was thinking something like that. Even MS-approved mods only. But hey, if the dude is gone… :disappointed:

@Beterthnyu is not working anymore on KI mods ??

6 Likes

is this the in-game model? it looks so good in this pic

OMG Mira… :joy:

Wouldn’t those be awesome if they were used for shadow lords cutscenes???

there is a guy who placed these on deviantart and they are the real extracted models

T his particular one, im not convinced us the in game model-
DH did not have the yellow neck/ sleeve borders or the Kevlar texture on her retro plus the face/ hair

If only, the fact that the people making those in-game cutscenes are only allowed to use poses already in the game is so dumb, animations I understand, but they can’t even make custom poses for them???

I agree

But maybe this can prove to whomever released the current’ cutscenes '
There is s much better way of presenting the transitions

I’d rather have these ‘posters’ of still cgi than the say ‘scene’ of Kim Wu trying to convince Tusk to help fight (which really was Kims time out???)

1 Like

That Kim Wu & Hisako selfie pic is adorable.

1 Like

If any mods, I’d like mods to the Ultimate Kyle AI.