Level 50 club

Mmmm, I should try to get my remaining chars to 50…

Lvl 44: Wulf
Lvl 40: Arbiter
Lvl 30-29: Jago, Orchid, Sadira, Maya, Spinal

Would you be willing to post a replay of this?

Muahahaha! My RAAM is now at 50, you have some catching up to do! :imp:

Riptor at 40. I will stop here for now. It’s been a productive weekend with Kilgore, Kim and Riptor.

Kilgore is now at L50. That being said, out of all the characters I have played to L50 so far, his climb was by far more of a chore compared to the others…and that was with 4xp on!! I just don’t like his play style. More power to those that do like his play, I just don’t. his matches just seem too long and drawn out trying to get his guns to full burn for my taste.

Level 50: Everyone

Mimic Skin: Everyone

Shadow Skins:
Fulgore
Jago
Hisako
Aganos
Kilgore
Shadow Jago
Aria

Wooo! I got Mira, Wulf, and Orchid in the club with my Glacius… Im movin on up in the world!

All of my characters are at 50. Can’t wait for the next character to drop! :slight_smile:

Apologies if I’m going too far off topic here, but any idea when we might see the next character, @rukizzel?

I got Kilgore to 50 with x4 XP it was nice.

Now I have Glacius, Eyedol, Shago and Kilgore. lol

My current list of lvl 50 characters:
Gargos
Hisako
Jago
Riptor
Sabrewulf
Shadow Jago
Thunder
Tusk

Currently working on getting Eyedol to lvl 50 since his color 9 is by far his best color.

Riptor at 45 (up 9 levels) thanks to 3x XP week.
Kim nearly at 30 (up 16 levels).
Kilgore and Kan Ra up 5 levels each and now in the mid twenties.

Crazy busy at work but still happy that I was able to join in on the double XP fun. Maybe buy a booster with my leftover Ki gold.

Finally, Riptor at 50 too.

Aria / Riptor / Mira / Orchid / Jago / Maya at 50.

Kim and Kan at 30.

Just finished grinding Sadira to lvl 50 so my list of lvl 50s is now:
Eyedol
Gargos
Hisako
Jago
Riptor
Sabrewulf
Sadira
Shadow Jago
Thunder
Tusk

Not sure who I should grind to lvl 50 next.

My list of level 50 for the moment is:
Aganos
Tusk
Aria
Riptor
Hisako
Maya
Jago
Shago
Mira
Omen

Let see what color 50 it’s worth the grinding

Just added Tusk to my L50 list. Now I only have left…just as many as I did before I started grinding with Tusk, thanks to Shinsako.

Since Shinsako seems to be getting an early release, I’m going to try and grind her out during the Double XP Weekend! Let’s go!

I’m liking this in part for the wording.

Oh, she likes it too. Right, Shinsako?

https://forums.ultra-combo.com/uploads/default/optimized/3X/e/3/e351422b80ca4e7d18ca8032d65f299722300d5e_1_476x500.png

See!

My pocket jago just made level 50 joining my saber and rippy. What surprises me is that he got there before my eyedoll and Kan Ra.

Not sure if I should be happy or concerned