Level 50 club

So which characters do you have to Level 50 and 30? Lets try to get all to 50 and be a part of the exclusive Level 50 club!
I know @Fwufikins has completed this… I still have a ways to go…but not too bad!

Here is what I have…

Currently working Kan-ra to 50- at 44 as I type this.

Level 50
Jago
Fulgore
TJ Combo
Cinder
Omen
Kan-ra (In about an hour)

Level 33
Aria
Riptor
Spinal
Maya

Level 20
Sabrewulf
Hisako
Thunder
Aganos
Orchid
Sadira
Glacius (Level 12 - I really cant stand using Glacius…sorry G fans)

UPDATE*** 10-13-18 ** This list is finally complete with Rash rounding out as the last character to 50. 3 years ago I created this post and its sad to see it end. Hoping new members can continue to join this club daily! lol
Where are you with your Level 50 club list???

1 Like

Mile High Max Rank Club
Population: ME

10 Likes

50 levels - TJ Combo and Spinal.
My Jago’s level is 46… Very soon my Jago…

1 Like

I have everyone at Level 50

4 Likes

Just Orchid.

No one near 30 except Aria and Jago.

2 Likes

Ive got spinal kan-ra thunder and aria at level 50 currently working on maya who is in the 30s. I level exclusively through ranked matches so its taking me a while as i see it as a trial by fire to get good with each character instead if mindless griding on the ai.

2 Likes

I have Glacius, Cinder and Riptor at 50. Kan-Ra is in the 30s I think. Otherwise, some of the characters I am pretty decent with I haven’t really played that much since S2 launched, so they are low level.

1 Like

50:

Jago, Sabrewulf, Glacius, Thunder, Sadira, Fulgore, Maya, Riptor, Aganos, Hisako, Omen, Aria

2 Likes

50:

Aganos, Riptor

47:
Kan-ra

30s:
Spinal
Cinder
TJ combo
Thunder

20s:
Hisako
Omen
Orchid

Below 20

Everyone else

Hisako and Wulf at 50.

My only Level 50s are Cinder, Hisako, and Sabrewulf.

Riptor’s at 49 though. Everyone else is either at 40, 20, or really close to 10 or 5.

1 Like

I had no idea you played Hisako or Wulf! I’d love to talk tech/matchups with you sometime, those are my main/pocket characters :smiley:

I played Hisako for the month before Cinder came out. I needed something to get away from Sabrewulf and Hisako was perfect! I think my Hisako is alright. Wulf is Wulf.

2 Likes

Level 50:
Jago
Fulgore
Hisako

Except Glacius and Sadira, everyone else is around the high 20’s

Fulgore was the first 50 I ever had, I’m working on getting almost everyone to 50 but I refuse to play Kan-Ra. Too gimmicky and easy to play a character if I’ve ever seen one. You only need 15% if his moveset to have unavoidable damage/setups that lead into combo’s and keep you safe at the same time.

Kan-ra easy to use…wha?

1 Like

I have Spinal and Cinder at 50, Fulgore at 47 I think. Everyone is almost 30 save for Aganos and Kan-ra at 20ish.

Fulgore and Jago is level 50. Omen is level 48. Everyone else is sub-30

make a lobby so we can come in.

All you need is Jump HP, Fireball back punch and kick that’s it. Yeah to play him at high tier sure you might need more but anywhere else? He is a joke… You can do barely anything and get free damage everywhere.