Level 50 club

Calm down please? Kan-Ra takes some skill for some set ups at higher level play.

1 Like

That would be spaming. If you want to PLAY kan-ra… That’s a different story!

1 Like

I’ve got Glacius, Cinder, Omen, Orchid, Maya, ARIA and Jago at lvl 50.

Kan ra is not easy to use… he is my newest to 50…and its been tough! He doesnt open combos like most characters… you have to recapture, jump in, sand trap, ect… the spin opener isnt very effective,… he can be thrown out of it too easy

give him a go… after a while you will like him…but dont give up, because he can be discouraging at first

1 Like

Only got Hisako and Jago to level 50 and Omen to level 29. Everyone else is level 20 and below since I can only play Hisako and the grind takes way too long.

I hate Kan-Ra as a character and his gameplay design, but even I’ll admit that playing him requires people to leave a comfort zone that other characters live in.

1 Like

It’s not that it’s discouraging, he just has a lot of broken tools at his disposal. He has the best projectiles in the game. He has the best grabs in the game. He has the best back dash in the game. He has the easiest unbreakables in the game. He is a zoner with a teleport and really good mobility. His damage cash out is surprisingly high for someone with the tools he has. I did state that playing him at high level can be tough because there are some ways of dealing with his gameplay but just look at the Sleep Vs MyGod fight. If you have scarabs out, you’re free to spam sand spike as much as you want, which keeps sand out for you. If he jumps you poke with sting and slow him even more. If Kan-Ra has you out, he can keep you out easily unless you can just appear behind him, but even then if he manages his scarabs properly, you can’t open him up without a shadow or multi hitting special since his hitbox will eat your hit leaving his scarabs still there to deal with your opener. Your hit has to hit the scarabs first, then hit him right after because his projectiles do not disappear when you hit him. Only when you hit them, but if you’re in combo, you can’t hit his projectiles.

Everyone at 50.

6 Likes

Heck yeah! awesome job dude!

Congratulations! I have cake for you!

@OlafBludhaven @Nightswipe0 and myself seem to be the top 3 right now. Mile High Club’s getting kinda crowded :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m working hard to get there too! Its going to be a while…but Ill get there one day!

1 Like

ARIA is now part of my lvl 50 list!!! YEAH!!! :space_invader:

5 Likes

lvl 50

Sabrewulf
Glacius
TJ Combo

lvl 40-49

Spinal
Aganos

lvl 30-39

Jago

1 Like

Under level 30:
Wulf
Orchid
Spinal
TJ
Maya
Riptor

ARIA at level 45 (working on her currently)

Everyone else is at level 50

1 Like

you can add Aria for me. The 2nd character I have at level 50. So far:

Orchid
Aria

Any suggestions who to do next? I don’t really have a preference. Maybe another S1 character again to switch it up.

I don’t really play Orchid anymore, sadly. Too focused on Aria these days.
The rest is still below lvl 30 with Jago, Hisako, Kan Ra in the high 20s and the rest following way below.

I’ve put every character on lvl 50 including Omen and I’m surprised there are no any achievement for that. :scream:

1 Like

I forgot when I unlocked Aria’s color 9 that there was no “congratulations” screen to celebrate the accomplishment. Just a message saying you unlocked some accessories :smile: I was like “is that it? I don’t get any more props?”.

50 :

Jago
Fulgore
Maya
Omen
Hisako
Aria
Cinder

40-49 :

Glacius (40 I think)
Aganos (48 or 49)
Maybe Orchid and Kan Ra, I need to check.

30-39 :

Everyone else

Wow, that’s impressive. I really respect all of you who have so many characters above level 30.

I was playing Sadira but then everything got reset so I switched to Orchid. That was a grind. Took one full year to get her to level 50. But Aria was pretty fast as I enjoy(ed) playing her a lot.