Level 50 club

Well, it’s just a matter of time.

Ranked league + Double Xp helps a lot too.

I still have 9 more to go, but kind of stalled right now since my Patch does not have the XP booster and also has a glitch that no longer has the correct Difficulty XP bonus at the end of each match.

Everything is X1.00 no matter the difficulty setting. I wish they would hurry up and fix this because my XP is getting no where!!!

I checked but only the multiplier wrongly displays “x1.00” (the bottom one of the three numbers being displayed after a match ends). The score itself is correctly multiplied at higher difficulties, I think.

All characters at Level 50 as of about a week ago.
Looking forward to the Shadow Jago grind and unlockables (hopefully).

Because that would be a disgusting achievement.

hmm… pls explain.

This would lock players into wanting it, thus in a way forcing collectors into an enormous grind. Because reaching lvl 50 with everyone takes a LONG time.
Secondly it would also be a way to get more boosters sold. Which also would seem like a dickmove.

1 Like

All modes display incorrectly on my patch. Shadows, Multi, single, survivor, story…everything!

Killer difficulty = 1.00…and it should be 1.50

Eagerly awaiting Season 3 so I have a new batch of characters to grind up to 50 :smiley:
I haven’t been on KI since getting everyone to max rank was my big goal before, and my primary reason for getting on. (Also, Fallout 4 exists.) Hopefully Shadow Jago has his own set of colors and accessories to unlock so I can satiate my appetite before S3.
Wouldn’t mind some sort of achievement down the line when i eventually get all the S3 characters up. I’ve already put over 700 hours into this game. It’d be nice to have something to show off. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Its finally working…even XP boosters! Looks like they rolled out a small patch and fixed it up!

Welcome SPINAL to the Level 50 Club!!! Ya-ha-ha-ha ha-ha-aahhhh!!!

8 down…10 to go!!!

3 currently at 37-40!!!

The GRIND IS REAL!!! :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

awesome job!!! Im on my way!!!

1 Like

Darn, you beat me too it! :flushed:
Oh well, I knew I wasn’t going to win the race. Between Finals, illness, and the Doom Alpha… Bah. Excuses excuses.
WELL DONE, SIR/MADAME! :smiley:

1 Like

I have none… the grind from 40 to 50 is real.

Kan-Ra and Riptor are my closest though.

I did Aria last, so I want to go with a season 1 character next…I pick Shago, lol.

Whats Doom Alpha? I’m half way there for Shago…he is next…I should have done by this coming Sunday. Then Ill finish off Riptor and Maya…that will leave the remaining 7 characters I never use and dont care much for.

Level 50 club:
Fulgore
Riptor
Cinder

Who needs to get to this level?
Glacius: 30’s (Trying to unlock color 9 for my bro on my profile)
Jago: (can’t remember)

Below level 30:
Everyone else.

Sadira and Glacius - 50
Shadow Jago - 14
Everyone else - 29-39

When I just bought this game, Sadira and Glacius were the two characters I wanted to play the most and reach lvl 50 with. None of them are even close to 50, maybe 15 or so, as I never got into anyone from S1 except Orchid, lol.

Shadow Jago and all other characters are at Level 50 as of last night.
Happy grinding everyone!

2 Likes