Kim Wu's Face

“Posed 3D” models are supposed to be the same as in-game models. That’s why it’s puzzling.

Also I know why some of us Complaint about that Kim wu face .

that’s because of tthe beautiful remake of Maya in S2 . If u compare her with all girls cast they are all just ugly lol to me Maya and hisako are very representative from what they are (hisako) what she’s been (maya) 100%
OUPS I FORGOT Sadira :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:nothing to add or remake that’s just wooowww :heart_eyes:
:kissing_heart:

If u closely look at Maya she’s just perfect at any points of a woman. ( size , style , clothes,accesories, face :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: my babydoll I can go farther but too much to say…

These two girls are the PERFECTION OF ART !!!

1 Like

This should have been the design premise

:heart_eyes:

I’m hoping for a GoGo Yubari Kim Wu skin!

lol he has no face.

I think we can all honestly agree that the most beautiful female face in KI is riptor, nothing is more beautiful than a cybernetic raptor that goes around destroying everything in sight.

4 Likes

Made this small comparison as slight changes were made (eyes a bit far, hair etc) It’s not much tho.

10 Likes

Report this to Iron Galaxy then.

2 Likes

looooll it seem like she eats too much Donuts ahahhahahahahha :joy::joy:

1 Like

Kim Wu looks great! :grinning:

2 Likes

shes great anyway but nope from all faces sides

1 Like

aww c’mon folks, this is an easy fix for ig to do.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, I thought this was a public forum and everyone was entitled to an opinion. Thank you for the enlightening and thought provoking response.

1 Like

Well, you can’t please everyone. Hopefully when Tusk is released, he has no face, so people can’t complain about his face…

That looks good. :grin:

8 Likes

we need Eyedol’s faceless and Gargos’s faceless!

4 Likes

There’s a lot of people on here dismissing face complainants saying it isn’t important but it really is for attracting gamers to play characters. A good example of that is Max, yesterday he said onstream he wasn’t interested enough to main Ken because he didn’t like his face even though that was one of his favorites in past games. It means a lot to players so don’t be quick to dismiss the issue.

4 Likes

I pretty sure they’re not saying that “faces don’t matter” rather they’re saying “you cant please every one”

Like I have always said, don’t underestimate the power of art direction and graphics. When it comes to fighting games, they might have a bigger impact than gameplay for many people.

2 Likes

Well, not to be too contrary, but he’s also claimed a number of times he also didn’t like how Ken has constantly had his gameplan nerfed into the ground while the rest of the cast around him seemed to only get stronger. Ken’s best tools, in Max’s opinion, were constantly getting worse, and at a certain point, the work you had to put in to win with Ken became too great, and the fun factor of playing the character was gone.

I’m inclined to believe art and graphics are a fairly big driving point, but they aren’t everything. It’s all about perspective. Some people will prefer function over aesthetics, while some will enjoy the opposite.

Agreed. Kan Ra is the best looking character in season 2 in my personal opinion but I hate how he plays so I don’t play him.