Kilgore Walkthrough with Iron Galaxy

WOw…that was brutal.

Jago officially an anime character.

Endo-Spirit Bomb!!!

So jago is a saiyan who knew.

ULTIMAAAATES ULTIMAAATES YEESSS YEEESS KI’S SCORE JUST WENT FROM A 9 TO A ■■■■■■■ 10/10!!

Yaaay~

That was incredible. I wanna see it again. How long till the archived stream is available?

4 Likes

Wow!!! I am so lit right now!!!

I died of hype that day.

2 Likes

Anyone who said Ultimates would be bad have been proven WRONG!

They can do some really awesome stuff with it. HECK YES!

The problem I have with the price is that I don’t live where 75% of the tournaments are, so to me it is a waste. It would cost me more money to travel to these tournaments than they pay out.

I would feel better if the whole $10 went to IG.

At some point MS needs to support their own game.

Save your money, because “ultimates” will be selling for 49.99 each. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know. I guess I’m just saying that if I had $20 and a choice between three characters and one character plus some fake currency that I can choose to pay real money for or avoid entirely by simply playing the game, in a vacuum, I’d pick the former.

Can you clarify this statement? Shago was available at season one’s launch. We were paying to give him a moveset and donate to the community fund. We also got KI Gold and we paid $20. Is it that much of a worse value to get a character that looks just as different from Fulgore as Shago looked from Jago and only have to pay $5 plus a $5 donation to the community fund?

Personally, I don’t need the KI Gold. The value for me is in the character. I play the game regardless, so KI Gold, for me, isn’t this huge upgrade to the $20 package.

That’s just me though. If you see this as a worse value, then no problem, man. :slight_smile:

What’s it look like?

lol pretty sure he already has a Super Saiyan color.

Oh wow in so happy right now. I want the clip to be up so I can send it to people xD

Did anyone clip it?

Similar sword swipe to Shago, then Jago jumps in the air and throws a GIANT fireball down on the opponent. Like ten times the size of his regular charged endoukuken.

That was pretty F’n cool. :slight_smile:

I was hoping for a tease of the next character, but this is both surprising and welcome!

I must say… I wasn’t one of the people really hoping for Ultimates, but not only did that look awesome, but if this means that every character gets one, I’m really happy for those that have been pining for these for so long.

The wait is OVAH!!

1 Like

Take a look at @IToTheG’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/IToTheG/status/816358952313225217?s=09