Kilgore Walkthrough with Iron Galaxy

Well, I just got $10 from an online tournament, so I suppose I’m not losing a net amount.

Still, I would appreciate better handling of this in the future.

If he’s 10 bucks, chances are the other 2 are also. So, I’m waiting until all 3 are shown. I’ll make a choice then. Also I’m with @BigBadAndy, I find it difficult to support players who been little ■■■■■■■ all season

5 Likes

Like I’m sure funding a tournament season is great, but I’m not getting the bang for my dollar.

“It’s not a 10 dollar character, it’s a community fund purchase” that doesn’t make it any better? Not everyone is competing and it’s not a worth while package.

You should have thrown in some skins and some KI gold or SOMETHING to justify the purchase. I’m sure one sale won’t matter to you guys, but this is the first character I’m skipping because I legitly feel I’m being ripped off.

Sorry Iron Galaxy.

2 Likes

Is this why his pricing was kept to the end? I sincerely hope the next 2 aren’t priced the same or they can go swing. No retro and 1 set of accessories?!

That and the skin prices lmao. Jesus they’ll either be rolling in money or broke from no one buying it lol

Why can’t the money go towards funding a season 4 or stages ? I think people would feel a lot better about it that way. Nothing wrong with tournaments but some people aren’t into the tounrment scene and basically feel like they’re funding something they don’t care about , and get nothing out of ; as opposed to getting new characters and stages. I’ll support the game though personally, and spend the $10.

People wanted a community fund. We got a community fund (that currently costs less than the last one) plus a new remix character that looks really fun. I’d say that’s a win/win.

As far as the character being held hostage, wasn’t Shago $20 last time? We already had his look too, it was just getting his move list (plus some KI gold).

Truth be told, I’d rather put in an extra $5 for this than pay $20 to get an already existing character a move set plus some KI gold. But if you feel differently, no problem.

I’ll be curious though to see how much the next two characters cost. If I can get three characters plus donate $5 to the tourney scene and the total package is $20? That sounds good to me. I’m okay with that.

But if we’re talking about three $10 characters? Now we’re really getting in to a conversation about value for the players. A full season with eight characters plus new modes, story content, etc is $30. Charging that same cumulative amount for three characters and a $15 donation to the scene? That would be a bitter pill to swallow.

I don’t think that this is true about all pro players. Let’s not lump them all together. It does seem like there’s a decent amount of them that either have entitlement issues or feel like they could design the game better than the devs; people that spread negativity way more than perhaps they even realize. I don’t particularly like the idea of putting money in their wallets specifically, but at the very least, I’m still getting content that I want and helping the scene as a whole. I’m okay with making that tradeoff.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Kilgore costs money to make, and they want the tournament scene to live on. I guess this doesn’t surprise me. We’ll see what kind of money Kilgore can bring to KI. When this is all said and done, $30 for only 3 characters is pretty crazy. But that part is speculation.

people also received $20 worth of KI gold, making people feel like they got more bang for their buck.

2 Likes

So was there a teaser for the next character?

shago wasn’t made at the time and also came in a bundle. This is “donate 5 dollars so you can buy the already finished character.” No gold, no fulgore bundle(even though most alreay have 'im) nothin but a required donation to buy what you actually want

Guess I have to swallow that tournament tax to play Kilgore

1 Like

the tease is happening now

Money money money money…makes the world go round.

$10? I’m just going to wait for a sale. Kilgore looks cool, but I doubt I’ll play him much. That $10 doesn’t seem worth it imo

They tease next character in stream?

So…who is it?

Jago Ultimate confirmed

2 Likes

no character, but they just gave JAGO and ULTImate

ULTIMATE!!!
:smiley:

Welp Ultimates are a thing…

1 Like