Kilgore Walkthrough with Iron Galaxy

It looked like a legit spirit bomb.

There is only one thing that upsets me about Kilgoreā€™s price, and that is that they sprung it on us at the last minute. I like supporting KI and I donā€™t mind paying, but there are some times when I need to plan ahead, even if it is a measly $10, and I canā€™t do that when they donā€™t let us know ahead of time. Free stuff, sure, spring that crap on us whenever, but paid content, a bit of warning would be nice.

However, this will mostly be a moot point come payday (Thursday), but sadly I canā€™t participate in the day 1 hype.

2 Likes

For those who havenā€™t seenā€¦

6 Likes

6/10. That wasā€¦kinda lame then again Iā€™m not really keen on projectiles being an finisher unless itā€™s cool. Plus it looks wierd with jago using two hands for a endokuken. That and it looks like the spirit bomb hurts it even more.

Hereā€™s hoping ARIAā€™s is good though.

Did they happen to mention at all if achievements are coming with the new character? Thank you.

No.

Youā€™re crazy, lol! That was fuggin awesome, and the fact that all the other characters will be getting them, Iā€™m floored.

1 Like

This is what is messed up. I am paid sales tax on 9.99. If the figure was 4.99 then that is what I should have paid tax on. I know it is not much, but it is when you think about all the people that will buy Kilgore.

It wasā€¦I didnā€™t like it. I just hope ARIAā€™s is good.

Hope we donā€™t have to pay for ultimates

Some will be great, some will be just ok, and some will suck. It is not possible for every character to have a Holy S ultimate

1 Like

Complaints threads about not being able to just move on to the next match now due to Ultimates in 3ā€¦2ā€¦1ā€¦

6 Likes

59.99 each. :slight_smile:

I hope arias sucks :joy::joy:

Can we have a skip function for ultimate please? Itā€™s a waste of time and if you donā€™t have common courtesy of other people online then you shouldnā€™t be playing. Wasting everyone elseā€™s time is not fun for either player.

hold upā€¦ I know that was hyped af but have they confirmed if all characters are getting one? also are they going to be free?

I beg you to please not bring that topic in here. That topic alone has over 800 posts

But I do get your point and understand

I would hope they areā€¦unless you get several in a bundle, but I donā€™t know, theyā€™ve never really expressed the ability to carve out character moves and hide them behind a paywall.[quote=ā€œSadisticRage76, post:162, topic:17391ā€]
I beg you to please not bring that topic in here.
[/quote]

I think that was a joke post in response to my previous comment.

ā€¦I think.

Nothing has been confirmed other than Jago having one.

People on the fourms repeatedly said that they donā€™t mind paying for everything, so here comes the nickel and diming