Kilgore Walkthrough with Iron Galaxy

It’s the same length as an ultra. I don’t think things will change much.

Okay, that Ultimate is beautiful. IG has really been impressing me with their animations as of late. I kind of hope they polish a lot of the existing ones in the game, because they’ve really been on point ever since Gargos.

2 Likes

:slight_smile:

Glad you all enjoyed the reveal :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Yes, thank you for that

Now I’m not sure if I want Kilgore if he is 10. that’s a lot plus their are 2 more so $30. When a season with 8 characters and full assesories is $20. It makes me feel like I getting ripped of because shago was 10 but at least he game me ki gold with him. I guess now I have to wait for the next 2 and pick which one are my favorite.

Ultimates yes HYPE. Can’t wait to see the rest of them.

Is it too early to get questions answered?

Like is every character going to get one all at once, or will they be rolled out like the shadows initially were a few at a time?

A very single minded statement.

People have the right to complain if they want.

They sure do but who wants to see people complaining and whining everyday about every single thing these guys do ?

2 Likes

I don’t think these will be skipped.

It’s a joke.

3 Likes

Then obviously no one would ever survive in the SF community. or any FG community to be exact.

It’s the thing that happens with FGs, there’s nothing much anyone can do about it.

Also that statement about no one being able to make anything as good as IG, that was a complete and utter insult to anyone learning how to do things like video games and such. NEVER say that again. Ignorant statement.

Anyway I’m done with this discussion, back on topic.

People can be funny when it comes to how they spend their money. I say let them complain, if enough of them do, then the next character might not be $10.

To be honest, I feel a little cheated that he doesn’t have any achievements.

1 Like

Ok, before this gets any more out of hand:

Just so everyone can see all of this together. Also, @FengShuiEnergy …when you’re joking like that, use an emoticon like this: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: or something. That way everyone will know you’re joking from the start. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

The only reason Kilgore is 10 bucks is because of the community fund. Tournaments would have already began by Jan. 15. The other charecters that are not announced yet most likey won’t be apart of the fund and be priced normally as multiple events would have passed by the time they are released

He looks like a fun character, but I get the feeling he’s going to have pretty extreme matchups–he looks good for countering zoning but I feel like his low damage without overheat is really gonna be a problem in matchups vs characters that can get close to him easily.

There is zero information about the pricing of the other 2 characters. I do wish people would stop jumping to conclusions.

1 Like

I don’t always use emotes. Makes you think about it a little.

I don’t understand your point. We are comparing their other cool work to this.

1. Others are 5 dollars
  2. Not a remix
  3. Full set of assesories
  4. Shago was 10 but gave us KI gold

Thing you got to think about can’t always be stuck in your fanboyism not questioning anything. No was rioting or fight so calm down. Ki

2 Likes

Just take the first life bar, and they won’t be able to do the ultimate even if they wanted to.

This is my plan.