So many tentacles…

5 Likes

No kidding. They are very distracting tbh, lol

I think that super move is kinda weak though

5 Likes

What?? Weak? that was sick!

It reminds me of the death star.

But that’s it.

Yeah, it’s kinda boring compared to so many others. Not a lot happens. Just a stun and then a beam… it’s simple and clean.

2 Likes

he looks like green-headed grandpa in a spacesuit. he is like ‘‘the revenge of grandpas’’. lol

1 Like

looks more like a green apocalypse from that xmen movie…which isnt much of a complement.

it looks worse when he doesnt have any facial armor or anything which is why im interested in the variety of gear i saw them have for his head.

I enjoyed the tentacles, as it gave me a sort of Omega Red, but ratcheted up to 11 vibe. Was anyone else expecting a bit more than a laser column when his cool head ship… thingy came in? Not sure what they could do, but it looked all cinematic and exciting and then it was just laser, white screen, and it was over. I guess they don’t all have to be super over the top, but it just didn’t seem like a ton of payoff for the setup.

Then again, maybe I’m not the best judge here as I’m really not interested in this roster of characters. Some of the names aren’t familiar, which is fine, but even the ones that are don’t seem all that exciting to me. Plus the gameplay is still in that hyper sped-up / herky-jerky NRS animation.

I liked the first injustice, even if that aspect of the gameplay was a bit less exciting to me, but the story was awesome and the roster was cool. I’m sure this roster is great for bigger DC fans out there, and that’s totally fine, but I’m definitely on the fence for this one. Still might give it a whirl just because it’s a fighting game and those usually seem to be in relatively short supply, but I’ll be surprised if I play much beyond the story mode.

Maybe this is the worst idea ever to people, especially those DC fans that already think Batman is overexposed, but I’d love an Arkham: Injustice game, where the plot of the I:3 revolved around Batman, his allies and his rogues gallery. I’d play the hell out of that.

Sorry, don’t mean to dump on the thread. There is some stuff that I’ve seen in I:2 that I’ve liked, which is why I come to post in this thread to begin with. :slight_smile:

yes, i agree with some head gear he will look a lot better, or less body gear to make him look more natural. A dark green body with some gear on it would be great. his tentacles should always be there, because now they come out from the uniform. his eyes are great.

Well… That’s how Brainiac looks like.
Unless he goes full robo-look that is.

yeah im more used to the full on robo brianiac than this one

is that joker at 1:20?

1 Like

Yes. I’m curious what does Joker look like in Injustice 2 and explain how did he return!

i haven’t played the first injustice. did superman kill joker or is that a trick?

Brainiacs minions look like the Revenants from DOOM.

1 Like

yup he is as dead as shazam lol. i really hope the joker has a different design though. i wanna see what they can do to make him look different. suicide squad joker? dark knight joker? some lazuros pit demon monster joker?!?!?

i saw a idea of kan ra idea in DC where joker fell into the pit with ras al’ ghul and an ancient Egyptian dark spirit and the combination created kan ra in DC to wreck havok. i wouldnt oppose some sort of dark evil joker monster.

that would be funny, it could be a costume. but i guess joker just tricked death and he is the same usual joker.

i like this joker

hmmm joker died via arm through chest…if he somehow tricks death(waaaa???) does he still have a hole in his chest? that sounds weird in a funny way

the dead joker could be a doppelganger(i hope the word is correct) of the real one :slight_smile: