Injustice 2

Joker could be from another earth/universe

1 Like

Lol. They can do whatever they want. Death is no barrier for comic book characters. Didn’t evil superman get sent to the phantom zone at the end of the first one?

Anyway I think Braniac’s tentacles are cool. I don’t like his face or his build. I’m not sure why a robot would need such a buff torso and skip leg day. He looks a bit like fat suit Fulgore.

But as far as the super, I looked up the definition of "awesome and it said “tentacle-minions followed by a death’s head spaceship with Independence Day laser beam.” I’m not sure how you guys call this less over the top than the other supers in this game…

is he a full robot? i thought he was more of a synthetic organism because of his face and build so i thought it fit

with the super the problem is the aftermath. it hit him for like 1 sec with a tiny puff cloud os impact afterward. it was like an amazing buildup with a meh finish. like supergirls super had more"impact" after the super had ended. it was a multiple BOOMS when brainiac was like boop.

game looks ncie but I’ll pass on it, may get if the price drops.

It literally depends on who writes his story. It flip flops between both.

Yeah, this. He started out like an alien cyborg, but in other stories he’s been full robo.
I2 takes from his classic look though.

That’s non-canon in every character’s ending.[quote=“Yperdaimonios, post:1298, topic:11074”]
did superman kill joker or is that a trick?
[/quote]
Yes. Superman accidentally killed Lois Lane and unborn baby because Joker use fear gas on him. That’s why Superman killed him.

You should read Injustice comics. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is great, i was looking for that. :+1:

1 Like

Spoilers! Lol

Kidding.

1 Like

I will wear Joker t-shirt on Friday lol

3 Likes

Exactly. They can do whatever they feel like.

1 Like

That might not be the case this time. I think Injustice will have a full cutscene serious story mode like guilty gear and mkx while the non-cannon stuff will be in the arcade endings

They will definitely have those things. But come one guys, if they leave out a character it’s because they want to. Never has a comic book story been limited by anything so trivial as Death.

No…

We must have all of them! Lol

Hope that new character is Darkseid.

Nah. It’s Joker :slight_smile:

Whenever i want to say meh-

I remind myself there’s some kid or kid at heart with a tear in his eye watching this because his fave finally made a cgi interpretation.

That alone makes me happy

(goes back to watch poison Ivy’s wicked kiss/SLAP throw!)

Lol a teabag achievement

If KI ever had a teabagging achievement they should call it “Psychological Edge” and its requirements should be hit down “X” times and then proceed to earn a Supreme Victory. :smiling_imp:

I’m kidding of course…or am I? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes