Injustice 2

I wonder if and how the Super and Outro will change for Black Lightning. Honestly, he has no reason to summon that dragon. And why would Black Lightning go to Raiden’s sky temple.

1 Like

They added vixens’ claw auras in her win amimation
I’m sure they’ll have a transparent electric aura instead of a dragon spirit for black lightning.
I’m excited!

Lots of ethnic premier skins lol

May as well make Nubia for Wonder Woman

At this point I don’t care simply because of how COOLAF that super looked. lol I expected an average raiden and got far more than I ever hoped

1 Like

Dragon!!! Dragon!!! Rock the Dragon!!!

Whether it makes sense or not, that was awesome!!:grin:

2 Likes

and what, instead of the Sky Temple, he goes to some run down back alley?

1 Like

I knew Raiden was gonna be hype!

I mean, Black Lightning is cool and all, but The Lightning God himself…

I mean, that tribute to MK is so cool. Then he turns into an Elder Dragon himself?

Oh man. The gear is gonna be sick. I must play as him. I can’t wait.

2 Likes

I’m hoping he has face reveal gear like sub zero. Looks maybe like he will be more Bruce Willis than Bruce Lee if you will…

Nit feeling his boots but as diverse gear that Starfire has I hope he can have about 4 different costume looks- but I feel I may use black lightning more

I can respect the dragon. Although it’s too bad that they do it for Raiden and not Liu Kang, at least in gameplay lol

Meh. I wish the character was Black Lightning with a Raiden premiere skin. That Super is pretty neat though.

Best supermove in the game.

What is everyones top five supermoves?

Mines as now:

5 Darkseid
4 Superman
3) Captain Cold
2 Joker
1 Raiden

I honestly don’t care about Raiden. I’d rather we got Black Lightning as the main DLC and Raiden as a premier skin. Because Black Lightning looks awesome!

Raidens super is cool as hell.Best in the game easily.

2 Likes

Black Lightning’s super:

6 Likes

Just as I predicted.
Vixen proved they could reanimate supers with new constructs
Black lightning looks great

Btw raiden / sub-zero are in the new mortal kombat pop collection

3 Likes

That’s pretty awesome what they did with Raiden and Black Lightning. I must say, that Raiden super made me pretty hype for a new MK. Hope we hear about it at the next E3!

2 Likes

Not yet. A new MK means injustice 2 is over. I do not want this to end after the initial 9.

I think Max says it best…

It makes me excited for MK11.

3 Likes

I’m still really hoping for doomsday…

1 Like

Don’t worry, doomsday might come sooner than later.

1 Like

That’s the only reason i’ll play this game again…

1 Like