Injustice 2

Nope. Ed Boon deconfirmed MK character in FP3. I don’t think we will get another MK character in Injustice 2.

3 Likes

black manta reveal stream just ended. he is looking really cool with close to mid style attacks. i think his shaders also change his laser color so that looks sick with the pure white color. unfortunately i dont think you can take off his helmet

What do you think about Legendary gears? I like legendary gear, but it’s very impossible to get it… :confused:

You can see the video here:

NRS will post it on youtube soon enough though.

I don’t like it. But i never liked gear anyway. Just give me a bunch of set costumes like the first game

I would need to see what the legendary gear looked like for my favorite characters. If it’s not even an item that looks worth having I’m not interested

You can change the look into another piece you own though.

Starfire epic gear multiverse is up for 2 hours!!!

‘Lost Love’

IMG_2976

So I see black manta items dropping frequently

Already have a 3rd ability

And behold I get the one Starfire ability I was denouncing lol

It actually is fairly good for faking out zoners

3 Likes

Looks like someone on YouTube obtained a cheetah legendary tail gear
and the only thing that is defining is it causes her combos to cause constant 'bleeding’
And it looks very much like any other tail gear she has!

All that grinding and such just to get a health drainer!

Is Black Manta out yet? IM seeing videos on youtube of combos and such. He wasnt out when I played the other night.

Maybe Tuesday

IM playing him now… in multiverse.

He is pretty cool…very combo technical. A bit on the slow, hard hitting side. No combos that are just ■■■ or XXY… everything is mulit button sequence combos.

I like him so far…but he will take a lot of practice compared to some characters that you can just mash combos.

1 Like

Yes like hm much more than i thought i would
He has the weirdest helmets lol

He has great mixups

1 Like

Lots of resets built in his combos…thats fun and makes you think much more than the typical mash combos of most characters

1 Like

I forgot that he was the start if a new combo pack. I started the game and he was missing. Turned the game off and seen combo pack 2 info, then remember he was part of that group.

I don’t know why it can’t just install if the game you have shows you already paid for it.

Yeah I first played him in the free multiverse challenge…then i went an managed game/ installed him. I had to start the multiverse challenge all over and did not receive any armor from the first go round.

THe grand finals of the Pro series is coming up in an hour or 2!
200,000 dollars in prize money! They been playing all day, the final 4 is set… looks like a 2 our break and then final four on ESPN!
Check it out!!!

1 Like

Its on ESPN 2 right now! LOL…the announcers are NERVOUS as ■■■! lol

120,000 to 1st place…make sure you tune in guys!

1 Like

I take back everything I said about raiden

BLACK LIGHTNING. Ftw :trophy:

That f-in dragon win animation is boss SEXY
Netherrealm continues to amaze me.

That super on the MK stage🏆

9 Likes