Injustice 2

This is why I don’t follow comics. The stories always depend on what version you are reading. If these writers can’t keep it straight, how are any of us supposed to?

I just find the story line that I like and follow that one. I don’t mix them.

Well, the Injustice universe is its unique world, so they can pick and choose between what versions they want in it. So far most of it has been based on New 52, but with some exceptions.

Them picking and choosing what to use is part of the problem. The resets are also a pain. Person A writes a few stories where he/she kills some heros/villains, and everything is fine. Person B takes over and doesn’t like what was done to certain heros/villains. He resets the whole cast and starts over.

I am not just talking about DC. Marvel is just as bad.

1 Like

3 Likes

That’s why these stories should simply just be enjoyed for what they are instead of being fanatic about the details, as some fans are… it can get rather overzealous at times.

3 Likes

It’s hard to do that when your favorite version of a hero is thrown away into the dust after it was used for a bit. For example the fans of Spider-Man 2099 will never see their favorite version of Spider-Man get another time in the limelight and that really sucks. It’s hard to not feel disappointed and annoyed while the og version and his other modern reboots gets the front page

1 Like

My favourite is Nightwing. So believe me, I know how this feels. I’m still a fan of Injustice though.

Is it? At this point it doesn’t really matter. It’s not like there’s gonna be any gear that lets you take off his helmet wink wink

It’s all up to you whether or not it matters, but it was you who mentioned it in the first place. :wink:

1 Like

And in other news… Injustice 2 now supports Xbox Arena Tournaments!

2 Likes

That’s actually great! Excited to join some tourneys. :slight_smile:

that is awsome

I’m hearing black manta is on the customization list ( as always the upcoming release character is visible but not playable)

Has anyone seen it

Did anyone find any legendary gear?

Green Day said it best in their song September.
"Wake me up when September ends."
#Waiting4Raiden

Does that mean you will not be watching the “watch tower” on Friday? Lol

Don’t worry I am sure Raiden will be the next one.

Finally all of Starfire abilities.
I don’t really see the benefit of floating princess as this is a fast-paced fighting game, player match and ranked won’t benefit from an ability equivalent to the speed of a holiday parade balloon

1 Like

Nice. I wonder when they fixed that. It is great to see that I am only missing 4

Well duh. lol
You know they’ll save Hellboy for last. :stuck_out_tongue:
Hopefully DLC Pack 3 has another MK character. That would be totally awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If DLC PAK 3 has Sindel NRS will be vindicated

1 Like