Injustice 2

So what does what? which is ice and fire?

Doesnā€™t it say in his in-game movelist?

Burning Desire [ ā†“ , ā†“ , O ] [ ā†“ , ā†“ , B ]
Frozen Tip [ ā†“ , ā† , O ] [ ā†“ , ā† , B ]
Electrocution [ ā†“ , ā†’ , O ] [ ā†“ , ā†’ , B ]

*O and B being the Trait button.

http://injustice.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Arrow

They do fire, ice and electric, but at the moment I donā€™t remember which does whichā€¦itā€™s been a few weeks since Iā€™ve dusted off I2. But itā€™d only take about 5-10 seconds to find out for yourself. :wink:

1 Like

Prob so and I just never looked at it since i dont play GAā€¦thanks anyway though

1 Like

Okā€¦so Gear doesnt matter in Ranked correct? I wonder why it still shows the stats of your gear and levels then? Seems misleading. SHouldnt just be 1250 across the board?

I really think they made a mistake by not allowing abilities in ranked. Gear I can understandā€¦but abilities to me are no different than MKX variances. (what where the 3 character types called again?)

Owell, having fun and hope I do decent at MSC

Just Variations.
I guess its just a way to keep things standard so people can play/practice matchups in a tournament setting. Though I would have preferred them at least leaving the option to use them if you want. But then you can play Player matches for that soā€¦

Yeah but you notice when you play player match most ppl want to turn it off and keep pulling up that menu bugging you to agree to turn it off. Im like HELL NO go play ranked if you want gear and abilities off MO-FO!

1 Like

The tournament settings are great. " I am the best as long as you donā€™t use any gear, or abilities that I donā€™t have." :laughing: ā€œI have a back up trick to win. I have not showered sense Injustice 2 came out, have fun trying to win and breatheā€ :laughing:

These are not about anyone special, just something i find funny.

1 Like

Same, I like to keep abilities on because they made a stupid mistake by making a lot of the better abilities part of unlockable gear instead of standard.

Lol. I enjoy playing the Ranked games with regular mocesets because I have the most practice with them. But the extra abilities are so much fun!

1 Like

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!
THIS

I HATE to hear that shink shinkshink

Some even get so mad and afraid theyā€™re going to lose they go to deadshot superman or super girl just to spam zone lol itā€™s too funny

Or the ultimate: they back out and exit-

FROM PLAYER MATCH ! :rofl:

1 Like

If they want them turned off, then the zone spamming was probably the plan from the start. They donā€™t want the abilities because it gives you a better chance to win if they donā€™t know what you have.

That video that was posted is so true. If you habe not seen it yet, you should watch it. :slight_smile:

Hey hey hey!!! I play Super girl!!! watch it!!!.. I dont spam lasers thoghā€¦ I Fukiiin combo that assssss

1 Like

Ok so I donā€™t know how many people know this, or care lol. Just thought I should point this out. This Black Manta is the Aqualad one because he keeps talking about how his dad is dead. So in comparison to the other picture I posted with his helmet off, this is somewhat how this Black Manta should look like.

And here I am talking about a game that I never touched once lol

1 Like

lmao :smile::smile::smile:

Iā€™d hoped they wouldā€™ve had him without his helmet but when I saw that laser move it seems maybe only there will be different styled helmets in the vein of how dr fate has different helmets but never a head without as in comics.

Nevertheless, heā€™s included in my pkg do I will look forward to trying him out

Interestingly enough he has a setup similar to poison ivy only with the shoulder rocket launchers
And one meter burn move looks like Starfireā€™s laser special startup :relieved:

1 Like

Not necessarily. Black Mantaā€™s new 52 origin was that Aquaman had accidentally killed his father, for some reason.

Really? I thought his origin was the orphan taken up by the king and lived together with aquaman but only aquaman got chosen to be king when the king died and black manga was pissed off at that particular injustice

Or am I getting my reboots mixed up

Iā€™m going by what it says on Wikipedia. Go there and scroll down to his new 52 section. Itā€™s the second paragraph. I know itā€™s Wikipedia so it might be wrong, but thatā€™s where I got my info.

Uhm, no, this is the original Black Manta. Aquaman killed his father, because he thought BMā€™s father killed AMā€™s father, so it was out of revenge. However, as it turned out, AMā€™s father died from illness.

1 Like