IG Please make stages: Rash, Mira, Gargos - DLC

Or use your impressive new lighting to have the OLD stages look like NEW stages. If too expensive.

And also the remaining two!!!

2 Likes

Iā€™d hardly call this outrageous. Especially after everything they have already given us this season (or are going to give us this season). The new lighting already makes this game and itā€™s stages completely new. But the fact of the matter is is that since the developer of this game doesnā€™t have a endless supply of money like other developers (Ubisoft, EA, etc) they canā€™t give us absolutely EVERYTHING. And since it has been said in this forum before that stages cost a lot of money they may have only had enough to make three stages.

We still have three more characters to go and a brand new single player/multiplayer mode to go. All of this, to me, seems like more than worth it without stages. If they were to want to add new stages then sure I would contribute to it but it isnā€™t a necessity since we already have 20 STAGES!! The people ITT that are not only requesting but DEMANDING new stages that is what is not only outrageous but rude as well to the developers.

Thank you. My mistake. Must have counted Shadow Jagos and Omens as one stage.

I gotta agree the game and new characters feel incomplete without proper stages. As Iā€™ve said in the past, I donā€™t care if Rash doesnā€™t get a stage, but I definitely feel Gargos, Mira, and whichever new character is coming should get one.

2 Likes

IF you look at Gargosā€™ hero art that came out yesterday it almost looks like heā€™s on a stage, a SKY STAGE, in fact. Doesnā€™t have the same blank purple Mira and Rash had. Hmmm. IG? Hmmm?

2 Likes

I would buy stages as DLC easily. At least for mira and gargos. Guests characters without one is fine by me. I would not make one for arbiter but i understand why they did it (halo bandwagon basically).

1 Like

Iā€™d rather Rash got Advance Zitz & Pimple alts with some different voices, Fidgets, Intros/Outros, alternate colors, and different animations on some of the special moves.

Mira: Adams description of the vampire covenant sound interesting would love to see it.

Gargos: Idk

Couldnā€™t have said it any better myself. I cannot stress how badly they need to do this. Iā€™ll say it now, I really really hope that they are reading this thread and are taking it to heart; its really that important to a lot of us.

Wow just noticed that. Look at that platform heā€™s standing on ā€¦ In the middle of spaceā€¦ That literally looks like a bad ā– ā– ā–  new sky stageā€¦

Yep, looks like some crazy astral plane stage. Rash and Mira donā€™t have stages so their hero art has a murky purple background, if Gargos was in the same boat youā€™d think he would have an equally generic setting.

Anyone think that aside from the other stages that were talking about now that we want with a community fund or DLC, that theyā€™ve been keeping the Gargos/sky stage from the hero art a secret from us ?? Maybee after beating him in shadow lords , the stage unlocks like in season 1 when u beat shago and unlocked the shadow tiger liar.

Those elements are probably attached to Gargos himself. Boss Gargos would teleport people to the pseudo stage during the latter part of the match.

Looks like that Universe Shadow Realm Stage.

The fact that Gargos comes to a stage via a portal, makes me wonder he may not get a stageā€¦

1 Like

All the characters, everything is very well done in the game. Please IG do the stages of all the characters and if possible even the classic stages.
Do DLC packs stages iā€™m sure everyone will like done!

If they opted to not create stages for those characters and provided a sky stage for everyone would you enjoy that decision

I would like all the characters to have their own stage. Really, how much does a stage cost? How dificult is it? Last year it was 100.000 dollars for Shagoā€™s new moves (which i find too much). Do the devs hear this anyway? Is their policy to have people complaining? What is the problem about making a fund for the stages?

To create one new stage would require a community fund multiple times larger than what we did with creating Shadow Jago. For the price of five new stages, we could have 2 brand-new characters (without stages).

Not building as many stages wasnā€™t an easy decision for us, but what we get from it, including a robust new single player mode (Shadow Lords), a multiplayer mode, and more, was a good trade, especially given the number of stages we already have.

Believe us, we miss them too, but itā€™s a trade we made for the good of the game overall.

22 Likes

Thanks for being here. The game is great.

I understand the logic behind the decision considering the high cost for stages and other areas of the title that could have used more content and polish. But right now to a lot of us itā€™s not looking like a good trade when all that weā€™ve seen to replace the missing stages is the relighting and hints of Shadow Lords. Maybe by the end of the season when we get the whole package people will change their mind.

For now though itā€™s a huge bummer to have so many characters who donā€™t have their stage, as their theme ends up being rarely heard and their backstory isnā€™t as well conveyed. Recycling stages as was done for Omen/Shago would have been really appreciated as opposed to just having nothing for most of the Season 3 characters. I can understand that for guest characters there isnā€™t much to work with, but maybe in the future something can be done to still give some stages to the S3 characters like Mira and Gargos by playing off other stages that could fit (ie: Maya/Saberwulf stage for Mira, and Kan-Ra/Omen for Gargos)

1 Like