S3 is good but could have been better

If no one else I honestly feel like Mira suffers the most from not having a stage of her own. From what Adam Isgreen described how her stage was supposed to be designed it would have made the direction on her music make much more sense. The stage was supposed to be the vampire coven and was going to be a mix of an older classical design mixed with modern decoration as well. Her music, being half Russian opera and half dance club dubstep would have made a ton more sense, but as is it’s a confusing mix of being Saberwulf-esque with a damned electric horsefly buzzing around.

In all honesty I hope they do eventually add stages for the homeless characters. Honestly I feel like KI really needs a really good coat of polish. There are so many things that feel like they got them working and fun, but they couldn’t or didn’t go the extra mile to make it feel complete, for whatever reason. Having 84% of the characters have their own unique stage is one of those things that just stands out quite heavily.

Also @BigBadAndy, I believe this is the quote you’re looking for: