If You Could Buff One character

give gargos plus 10000000 crouching medium punch and he can summon 10 minions on screen

1 Like

Good lord!! (Shadow variety of course) You could win a match by spamming c.mp on the load screen with numbers that good!!

1 Like

Give Glacius a flip out

2 Likes

give gargos free minions to start with at the beginning of the match and 1 full meter bar

Arbiter: d.3P 'nade reversal recaptures.

[quote=“MDMMORNING, post:45, topic:20469, full:true”]
Arbiter: d.3P 'nade reversal recaptures.
[/quote]crying irl at the thought of this buff

1 Like

Instinct change: Loses all enhanced chip damage in favor of adding potential damage to all of his enders in the form of large, glowing green slashes. Amount of PD added on depends on level of ender used.

I’d also give him some more moves off of run:

B-F K = Run

LP Hamstring

MP Jumping Slash

HP Running Uppercut

LK Growl: Stops running and slouches down all the way to the ground and growls. LK can be held indefinitely.

MK Brush Off: Leaps at the opponent and pushes off of the them with his legs, pushing the opponent down to the ground for a small amount of damage. Wulf lands on the other side, just out of sweep range, with a slight advantage window. Can be blocked, but not teched.

HK (Flying Slash): Leaps upward, flips once with his arms crossed in front of his face. During the flip you can:

Do Nothing: In which case he just flips forward. Length is sweep range, so he can flip over any opponent except for Aganos.

Press HK: Pressing HK while on his original flip will have him strike with both claws in and out / downward arc, leaving a trail of green light in both directions that forms an X. He can do this in front of the opponent as he’s landing, which hits mid, he can hit overhead, he can cross up, all depending on when you hit the button. If he hits the opponent, it causes a hard knockdown.

sigh

I just want Wulf to have some more fun toys to play with. TJ’s got six different moves off of powerline in addition to Tremor and Cyclone. Wulf has Ragged Edge and Eclipse, but only three moves off of run. I know he’s supposed to be an easier character to use, but can’t they add some more easy stuff and make him more fun to use? :cry:

1 Like

The one thing I’d change with Wulf is reduce the damage by ~30% on raw Eclipse but make the hurtbox match the animation. I really feels gross knowing that it ends at his elbow rather than his claws.

It ground bounces but at least it’s good at fishing out combo breakers to counter break.

My personal buff is making Kim Wu’s jump arc gravity/whatever more faster and heavier.

More Eyedol damage. At least in mage mode.

1 Like

But the timing would be very strict though. :thumbsup:

+100 this! Also, take away block stun from hail so shatter can connect immediately afterwards.

Lololol

I’m sorry, I thought this was the “buff” thread.

3 Likes

It is.

So…you’re being sarcastic then?

Cause your suggestion is not a buff. In fact, it would practically ruin the character.

2 Likes

What I think he means is make shatter hit when the opponent is in blockstun.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I meant. @SonicDolphin117

1 Like

Fulgore: Give him his old AA lazer back (kappa) :joy:

2 Likes

Well, OK, at least that’s a buff. Though it completely breaks the game’s rules lol

4 Likes