If You Could Buff One character

This thread isn’t meant to be suggestions to the devs or a discussion thread, more like a fun curiosity poll. If you could give ONE buff (only one) to ONE character that you think deserves it the most (not necessarily a character you like), what would it be? It doesn’t even have to be something you think is good for the game…just something you would personally want.

Mine:

Fulgore: Medium Eye Laser is now +5 (up from 0).

@SonicDolphin117 Plagarism hype. I’m curious too though :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I would have give Omen an additional Demonic Despair. The input would be QCB + LP + LK and it would have the same start up frames and all that stuff but it would be angled slightly above and in front of him to catch opponents in the air.

Similar to Kan-Ra’s command grab but obviously the range would be very short.

3 Likes

Kim Wu dragon kicks have armor

10 Likes

Kan-Ra: fix crouching HK bug :stuck_out_tongue:

nah, but really… i think Kim Wu deserves a recapture/flipout move. it feels like the only thing she’s really missing. Kim with a flipout could be nasty, especially if she stays on you.

2 Likes

Mine: Arbiter can reloaded ammo, but it’s unsafe. He will stop reloaded when opponent hit him.

Plz dont kill me

3 Likes

Mira’s recoverable damage has been removed from the game.

Arbiter’s Shadow Command Grab now acts as an Ender for big cash outs.

@TRONMAXIMUMa6 I think Shadow Dragon Dance (the overhead flip) is a good fit for a recapture. In fact I was surprised to find out that it wasn’t.

4 Likes

Buff Glacius to insane scale. That way he will get officially confirmed as OP, banned from all tournaments and never used by anybody because of being labeled as scrub char.

5 Likes

Shadow lord bless you

5 Likes

Gargos.

He deserves a 3º minion, one that actually can fly, just like Quanchi Bat in MKX lol

4 Likes

She could use a Flipout

Allow Hisako to counter cancel recovery frames, not just active frames.

2 Likes

Mira: M.Grab connects in juggles.

6 Likes

Oh, that’s fine, as long as you don’t go too-

7 Likes

#Yes

2 Likes

I’d give Sadira’s damage ender a little damage boost.

5 Likes

Give Jago a command grab that regenerates health.

1 Like

Give arbiter some of his frame advantage back. Now that his damage is a joke and his setplay is weaker I think buffing a couple of his buttons wouldn’t hurt.

4 Likes

Shadow Jago surge dive kick is 0 on block.

Some men just want to watch the world burn. . . .

5 Likes