RAAAAWWWRRRR!

IMG_1987

Also Pyramid head is one of the creepiest figures I know of

IMG_1989

I bet you all know that…one mannequin scene

2 Likes

You mean…

mannequin-dance-1

Apologies to anyone under the age of 30 who I doubt will get this at all lol.

In my defense, I googled Mannquin scene and that’s what came up :slight_smile: But yeah, I know which scene you meant. Man, I miss Silent Hill!!

3 Likes

Can’t :laughing:

Oh man, one of my all time guilty pleasure movies right there! This and Splash makes for an afternoon of pure cheesy heaven! :joy:

Also, the scene in question is also that scene that was influenced by Blue Velvet. :wink:

Aand, on topic:-

5 Likes
4 Likes

I now present to you the first-ever Erma animated short film. Enjoy :grin: :grinning: :smile: :smiley: :blush: :sunglasses: :+1: :clap:

2 Likes

Well now that the day’s pretty much done and over with on my side, how was everyone’s Halloween? Mine was alright. Our neighborhood was kinda dead but I still had fun.

I dressed up as Oscar from RWBY.

Any of you guys dress up?

5 Likes

My girlfriend and I went to a concert. I was a necromancer who’d revived a witch that had been executed

We went to a show headlined by the band One Eyed Doll, my girlfriend’s favorite. And in a moment of brilliance I got us VIP passes for a private early show and a meet and greet. We got stuff sign and they even drew their logo on my wizard staff to make it truly magical.

Show was god ■■■■ fantastic. There was a lot of local talent on display, and even the other major tour acts Co-Op and Dollskin were from Pheonix (we live in Arizona, and apparently so do all of the bands except OED). There was a ton of variety and everyone was absolutely playing their hearts out. It was also my first time in the mosh pit which was quite fun.

One Eyed Doll had a 2 hour set after all the opening acts so we didn’t get out till after midnight (VIP show started around 5, opening acts at 6). Seems like every band came up on stage to hype up every other band up there and gave each other shoutouts. It was a really cool environment and there weren’t even any @$$holes in the crowd!

The only regret is I started getting into it right from the beginning so I’m incredibly sore in the neck from all the headbanging.

Bands on display were After the Calm, Ciphered Existence, Co-Op, Dollskin, and One Eyed Doll. None of them are super big but I’d give all of them a letter of recommendation just because of how fun they were to rock out with last night. Especially One Eyed Doll.

Best Halloween Ever!

6 Likes

3 Likes

That time of year again!

tenor%20(48)

4 Likes
1 Like

4 Likes

170px-Traditional_Irish_halloween_Jack-o'-lantern
74c2ced385e0d94214a20570b9a8777d455d8cb1
tumblr_msw1ygVhx11s41b7ko1_400

3 Likes