HALLOWEEN HYPE Thread Revived! šŸ‘»

2 Likes

Who is hyped for the new Halloween movie? H40!!
Here is the new Trick or Treat studios MIchael Myers 2018 mask. I feel I got a great copy that looks very close to the hero mask. A lot of the masks have a very dirty, black wrinkles lookā€¦but mine looks much better IMO. 2 more weeks till the movie comes out in theaters!

2 Likes

So I just got out of the movie ā€œHalloween 2018ā€ and I have to dayā€¦IM not dissapointed, but Im not freaking out and doing cartwheels either. It has some really brutal moments, funny moments, oh ā– ā– ā– ā–  moments, and a twist or two. But it also has a lot of unanswered moments that seemed necessary to answer or at least hint at for the audience to have the chance to draw their own conclusion. But it missed the mark on those points pretty heavily in my opinion. Ive seen a lot of people say their is talk of a sequel but I felt the end did not even touch remotely close to any hints on a sequel at all. Like not even a hidden hint or anything. Justā€¦the endā€¦WTF happenedā€¦ its over?? How is it over?
UGGGHHHH why is it so hard for film makers to write a good movie from start to finish these days? Is it that FN hard? Or is it the fact that its already been done so many times in the past that writing a good movie would just be a copy of a classic well written movie? Hell I dont knowā€¦ but Im frustrated to say the least. The end

I recently watched Venom, and Crysis became backwards compatible on Xbox One, so I made this.

1 Like

Hereā€™s some original spooky art I had comissioned of a character idea of mine: An eldritch horror bound by a necromancer to serve as a maid.

Art by horror artist David Romero!
And while Iā€™m at it, hereā€™s another piece of the concept by artist Curry/G0966 on Twitter!

4 Likes

Itā€™s pumpkin seasonā€¦ I donā€™t mind all the pumpkin flavored stuff, just not in my coffee.

1 Like

Holy fā€¦Fwuf, thatā€™s freaking cool as balls! I wanna see more!

Whoa, man that looks great! Very cool. That black and white picture especially. The concept is cool too. Very original.

In honor of Halloween, I was just curiousā€¦ Has anyone seen The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix yet? Watched it last weekend and really enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

I have more. Some terrifying, some adorable, some both. I havenā€™t been disappointed by my selection of artists yet!

This one was done for me by AshleyZombieArts. Look at those squishy cheeks!

4 Likes

Theyā€™re all amazing, but the first one you posted is just :ok_hand:
Whatā€™s her name btw?

Believe it or not, Fwufikins. The character name was one of my inspirations for my username, which itself was inspired by a nickname of mine.
But sometimes itā€™s fun just to refer to them as ā€œThe Maidā€

3 Likes

New extra spooky animation from Cyriak!

Also, been doing a theatre production of location ghost stories. Being that Iā€™m in the American Southwest, itā€™s not hard to guess what kind of stories we tend to collect.

2 Likes

@KevBones10

4 Likes

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

1 Like

Oh yeah, todayā€™s Halloween.

Uhhā€¦

Happy Birthday Ruby?
It's%20my%20birthday%20(Text)

1 Like

You know what time it is.

2 Likes

The time of year when we raise the dead and necromance this thread!

This is a good thing to clarify. Very good thing.

2 Likes

So, I will be 20 years old next week, huh?

2 Likes

i cant remember being 20 lol, that said tho im looking forward to halloween. especially when i go bar hopping, the scenery is going to be quiteā€¦beautiful haha