HALLOWEEN HYPE Thread Revived! 👻

Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, All Hallows Eve is growing closer!
To celebrate this wonderfully spooky time of year, let’s compile some of the sppokiest, scariest images and GIFs we can find!

Feel free to contribute with your own images and gifs, guys~
HAPPY HAUNTINGS

3 Likes

Well, it’s not a GIF, but it’s even cooler if you ask me. Why? Because it IS me! :jack_o_lantern:

I love having a graphic designer/photographer for a brother. :camera:

2 Likes

Happy Halloween!

What I’m being for halloween personally is:

1 Like

What? Mediocre? That’s what you’re going to be for Halloween?

…alright… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I can only get the mask. That’s why It’s mediocre Lol.

For Halloween, I’m going to be nobody. Why? Because nobody’s perfect. :laughing:

I am awaited!.. Witness me!!!

2 Likes

LoL

3 Likes

One of these thing is not like the others XP
I’m happy that I instill fear in your heart, @Z0MBIEGN0ME420

I ment no harm.
Just thought it was funny.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 Like

Hey everybody, look. That’s Mileena in the very first GIF. She’s still looking good and sexy as ever too :wink:

1 Like

Tis actually from the remake of Fright Night, but its the same idea :wink:

Return my treasures to me and I myself will carry you to the gates of Valhalla!

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome…

1 Like

Man when ti comes ot Halloween I wish I had a kaiju suit right now. Like a movie quality one.

4 Likes

SPoOKy scary skeletons send shivers down your spine. Shrieking skulls will shock your soul. Seal your doom tonight.

3 Likes

5 Likes

@MandrillManiac

Now, there’s a classic that I haven’t seen for some time… Spinal would be proud. :smile:

:skull: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

^^ I give it 5 skulls. :wink:

Now, let’s all stop clowning around! :black_joker:

^^ Seriously though, Pennywise the clown gave me nightmares when I watched the film as a child. When I was 20+ years old, I watched it again to conquer my fear and although I didn’t find the film scary anymore, all of my nightmares came rushing back for well over 2 weeks. Worst nights of my life… Pennywise, you can go to… Wait, what is that? A yellow ballo… Oh no! AAAaaaggghhh!!!

“We all float down here.”

4 Likes

This is what inspired our beloved bag of psycho bones to begin with.

1 Like

Oh, I know - their slow gait into maniacal laughing run and appearance were enough to know that - it’s practically a perfect match. I like to think Spinal actually fought Jason and the Argonauts, fell into the sea, only to re-emerge many years later where he found his way onto a pirate vessel. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes