Eagle's Colors

Can someone tell me how retros are acquired? I bought 50$ pack a year ago and they were included.

Iā€™d assume the retros are included with the price of buying the character and will be unlocked from the beginning, just as they are for all characters.

Individual retros sell for $3 I believe.

I think weā€™ll probably see Eagleā€™s full set to be $10.

When you bought Kilgore/Shin Hisako, their retros just come with the character for the same price. So I imagine Eagle would be $5 and come with everything. If itā€™s not the case, I would be pretty disappointed.

I think youā€™ve forgotten that they donā€™t have retros. And only one set of accessories w/colors.

Oh, maybe I was thinking about the accessory sets then. I guess I was.

Iā€™m very naive and still somehow hope that if you bought Kilgore and shin, you get Eagle free, as good faith gesture

I think theyā€™re paying for the ultimates

Let me quote myself and add some clarity - Eagle is priced like most other characters. Aka $5.

Eagleā€™s retro is included. And therein lies the difference.

6 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. Pleasant surprise :slight_smile:

Retro Eagle vs Riptor. lol

1 Like

Iā€™m thinking he will be released on Sunday after the first part of the E3 briefing. Crosses fingers

No. We arenā€™t even aiming to have the trailer ready until Wednesday at the earliest.

1 Like

3 Likes

Wow, thatā€™s really awesome. I have 5$ on my account just for him and Iā€™m glad I dont need to trouble myself with MS store again for 3 dollars.

Thereā€™s even more awesome for folks that I will tell you next week.

*Awesomeness may not be appreciated by everyone

9 Likes

Well, itā€™s a subjective termā€¦

Well yeah people around here would find a way to complain even if you gave him out for free. lol

4 Likes

Love his look on retro and the Phoenix is very nostalgicā€¦

Great job guys

But can you control Phoenix???