Eagle Gameplay Discussion

I’d just like to mention I’m Loving his default colors.
Blue/ black are two of my most favorite color hues

He is being released shortly after injustice 2, which has one of the most interesting/popular archer characters in fighting game history. I think it will be a lot of fun to see how Eagle differs from Green Arrow.

I think will be another boring characters with traps, explosive arrow and stuff…

Yeah, a martial artist fighter, with a gi, throwing hadokens and shoryukens, that would be more unique and fun…

Oh wait…

2 Likes

So a whip, a bow and arrow and a familiar? If this guy’s not a full on zoner, I’ll be shocked.

As far as what I could imagine seeing, everything seems to be coming out like Kung Jin, Green Arrow or Ivy lol.

-Explosive arrows
-Poison tip arrows that stay in the opponent for a while and do a small amount of damage over time
-Shooting arrows at different arcs, different speeds, or a different number at a time (that go at different angles)
-Using the bow as a weapon or as part of a throw
-Whip attack like Scorpion’s harpoon, either around neck or at the feet / ankles.
-Whip with electric pulse
-Maybe a few Ivy sword whip-like shenanigans (spiraling the whip out toward the opponent, defensive lashes, spinning the whip overhead, on the side, etc?)

Either way, I just want Eagle to yell “Phoeeeeeenix!” when he summons his little buddy to attack. :slight_smile:

Simon Belmont anyone?

Still better than those boring characters…

I think you need to use another word than “boring” as a way to describe characters who aren’t basic.

It’s not about hard or difficult.
Its about gameplay design.

Well, who knows? Maybe he is a rushdown character, like the good ki times