Eagle Gameplay Discussion

reverttoeagle.exe

Also, take side conversations to PMs, if you would.

1 Like

I realize he has a bow, but I don’t think this means he will be filling the screen with projectiles. The designs in this game are always so off the wall, I imagine he will be really crazy.

I look at the post season 3 content and I see a pure zoner, and a grounded normals based character. I feel like this sets Eagle up to be extremely mobility based, and he will either have air mobility or air juggles or both. And that is my random speculation for the day

The magic that Keits brings to characters is unmatched. I’d love to see the moveset and instinct for this character I’m sure eagle will have some tricks up his sleeve.

I really hope he uses the whip

Sad we dont get to see evolution of these characters (concept retro etc / motion capture video/ digital mockups/ reference movement animation process/ stage interaction etc)

I would love to see that

1 Like

I hope he speaks his native language. Hearing Thunder speak makes me wonder if he will too.

1 Like

With a cybertron filter!

1 Like

Imagine if the whole archer thing was just to throw us off and eagle’s gameplay really revolves around having rushdown glacius style moves lol that would be funny.

Will Eagle be anything like Nightwolf, Green Arrow & Hawkeye? Thunder feels like SF’s T. Hawk.

He just might be. I’m thinking he’ll be some kind of zoner.

Random fun idea: His throw is similar to Glacius, where he grabs them and pinks them with an arrow hard enough to wall bounce them

On that note, I suspect he may have a bit of grading since he took wrestling in high school. Or at least a very damaging throw

1 Like

Wonder when we’ll see Eagle’s gameplay demo?

Only one character in the history of this game had a beta period.

1 Like

It’s too late to reply to him.

2 Likes

Tbh I like what I saw so far with Eagle, I think he will have a lot of cool mechanics.

I like charged arrows, artillery attack and bird assist.

Eagle’s instinct is so dirty!

I played on my lunch break and my only opponent (Eagle)… Dude Tbagged once he got a win in… lol
Stay classy KI online community :wink:

4 Likes