Crimson Vampire Bat Available in Shadow Lords

So I suppose the crimson bat has been removed from the emporium until the fix is made? I saw the pack last night, and now it’s not there.

Please keep this offer for a few days. The internet went down in my house :disappointed:

I don’t know if you skipped the posts, but the offer was not working as intended and nobody got the crisom bat, so lucky you, they will probably put the offer later XD

Oh I know, but it’ll probably be fixed soon.

1 Like

A̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶,̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶e̶r̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶v̶a̶i̶b̶l̶e̶,̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶l̶e̶m̶e̶n̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶r̶

Forget this, I misread another post, I don’t actually know if it’s still avaible

Edit: Yay, I was right, its no longer avaible

We are going to be looking at what went wrong today. What does that mean for a fix? Well hopefully we roll it back out later, but it really depends on the triage time.

For now, though, the offer is hidden.

9 Likes

I’ve an advice for everyone when these kind of packs appears: Use the Xbox’s record app when you open a package with a guaranteed guardian and it doesn’t appear, open a topic in the General or Shadow Lords subforum with a link to the video, Iron Galaxy/Microsoft won’t have any excuse to not refund the gems when this happens.

2 Likes

Agree with everything up to creating a new thread. We already have a bug reporting thread which is being read constantly so much better to put it there instead of cluttering the forums.

I’m sure they have a log of who bought the bugged pack.

Right, @rukizzel , right?

For those of us that bought the pack already, will we be given a crimson bat when the fix is found or be refunded the spent gems/ki gold?

1 Like

Oh God please! I’ve bought 5 of them still nothing right with the packs. No crimson guardian at all. Please search, look out into my account. Can we receive a refund or golden guardians of my choice?

Y’all it’s not even 9 am. I had some nice, long explanation typed out, but I’ll just leave it to “when we know, you’ll know…so stay tuned.”

3 Likes

Riiiiiiggghhhht.

I wish I could tell you how many times I’ve typed a million paragraphs about something, just to delete it.

6 Likes

Maybe you should type them up on word save them. Then you can have them when necessary.

Huh? You are missing the point! It has nothing to do with needing them later. It’s that talking on the internet often proves useless except in its most concise form. Thus why we say stay tuned so much.

5 Likes

Ah keep it short and sweet right? Don’t need to bother us with paragraphs?

Sorry but…

http://cdn.head-fi.org/d/d4/350x232px-d4837514_Point_over_your_head.jpeg

Should I flag myself?

2 Likes

Woah cool website update! Also guys give them a break things go wrong it happens.

2 Likes

Just noticed it too, nice :sunglasses: