Official KI Bug Reporting Thread Season 3

Hmm, they used to fan the flames, didn’t they?

0_0 Have most of these issues even been fixed or looked at. 2015 pages worth of bugs/glitches?? What???

Posts, not pages. Many of them reffering to the same bugs by different users. And yes, most of them have been already fixed. The game is constantly evolving, so old bugs dissapear, new ones appear(and are fixed when located)

3 Likes

I bought the Crimson Bat Pack today in the Shadow Lords store and it gave me a Snake and Astral Energy but not the Crimson Bat.

Has this happened to anyone else or is this a case of the Pack showing up too early again like some of the newest skins did.

1 Like

This happened to me as well :frowning: I pray maybe by some miracle it will save it when the crimson guardian comes out.

No worries. This bug has already been reported in this thread:

https://forums.ultra-combo.com/t/crimson-vampire-bat-available-in-shadow-lords/17712

The devs are already aware of the issue and are working on a fix.

https://forums.ultra-combo.com/t/crimson-vampire-bat-available-in-shadow-lords/17712/22?u=onetilburg013

https://forums.ultra-combo.com/t/crimson-vampire-bat-available-in-shadow-lords/17712/46?u=onetilburg013

same for me three+

I just bought the Terror pack but don’t have any of the skins :frowning:

sob:[quote=“ManiacalSpore68, post:2026, topic:7456, full:true”]
The ranked leaderboard appears to be missing for Jan 17. It does not show my current position after finishing a game in ranked. There are no other players listed on the right hand side of the screen. If I try to access this month’s leaderboard on the leaderboards screen this is also blank.
IMG_20170107_002436.jpg960x720 166 KB
[/quote]

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

PLEASE FIX THIS!!! PLEASE!!!
THE TEARS OF MY FACE SHOULD NOT OUT WEIGH THE SWEAT ON MY HANDS WHEN PLAYING KILLER INSTINCT!!!

PLEASE!!! YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH KILLER INSTINCT MEANS TO OUR ENTERTAINMENT TIME HOURS!!!

asking around in twitch and more people say it is affecting them too!!!
also put me on probation warnings due to disconnects!!! don’t wanna be put on probation and scared to play!!!

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

a little time ago, has a total support and everything worked correctly my controler Madcatz TE2+ Ryu, who has this type of control for love, dedicates to fighting games, does not spend money, always want to use.

Alas, they arrive and take the support, it is a total disappointment to happen.

Myself, I can no longer play in common control, I got so used to this madcatz and controls arcades that I do not use common control for a while and I think it’s horrible to play with them.

We need an update Urgently!

What also discourages them, who launched Kilgore to raise funds and just like work is not game and remove what was supported and simple thing to solve killing big players who use good controls for nothing, making them move away from the game.

Myself, how am I going to buy Kilgore if I can not even play under my control that worked before? Why buy does not control?

I dont understand

Lighting bug:

Uhhh

Nothing game breaking, if anything its a fun bug to do in training mode. Just do medium or heavy missle then restart training mode position. It gets louder and louder.

Warning, it can get loud.

2 Likes

Shadow lords crashed on me twice today when fighting Gargos. The first time during the final battle right right after he beat my first character. Then during my second run I fought a shadow Gargos and the game froze again after I lost.

Lol, that’s hilarious!

Also, do you remember KI1 damaging breakers, and how they doesn’t exist in this KI?

Well, they exists:

i just get this 2 bug or glitch

and this one

1 Like

I was playing a game of classic survival and trying my hand as Kan Ra. I noticed that his standing and crouching medium punch had no effect even at point blank range. I have a clip of it here.

https://account.xbox.com/en-US/gameclip/ad467e96-ff9e-42e2-b087-6b37ddf1fd30?gamertag=General%20Screbor&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df

Please advise.

Same here. Already posted.
Also stage slots goes black btw.

There seems to be a strange bug roaming around with counter breakers. The situations don’t seem consistent, but for some reason sometimes when a counter breaker is triggered, the offender’s strike misses and the opponent who got baited is frozen in place with the lockout symbol still on his head. The offender is able to link and normal and restart the combo as if he had dropped it. I’ve seen this with Arbiter and Spinal so far. I don’t have clips, but you can see an example in the first match of the final 8BBD.

Has this bug been going around for a while.?I just noticed it with Kan Ra today. Is it affecting only certain characters? Because I’ve never noticed it with riptor, fulgore, Kilgore, Saberwulf, general Raam, or Eyedoll.

My Killer Instinct game crashes as soon as I start it up.