Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

Ok, I’ll be that guy: What’s on the agenda for today, @developers? :yum:

-Zenek

Isn’t today the day for Gold Pack 4?

1 Like

Gold pack 4 ETA?

I’m curious. For the last two weeks it has been said that the intended roll out of dlc was delayed by something when they got the green light.
Will said items be coming out today along with gold pack 4?

Unfortunately not. It sucks we didn’t get anything the last two weeks but they’ve been pushed to release on a date down the line. A date where nothing was currently planned to release on.

Dang

So what’s the catch of the week? :fish:

-Zenek

Thanks for sharing that, but we normally get the Ultimate reveal the day before something in-game, like last week’s Gold Skins alongside Kilgore’s Ultimate. I wonder what’s incoming for today? :slight_smile:

-Zenek

1 Like

I was wondering the same. Maybe a crimson guardian or one of the new guardians?

I’ve already checked. There’s nothing.

Crimson Fractured Ward pack is back again, but otherwise I haven’t seen anything for today.

Huh… Well nertz. :confused:

It’s that time again. And with the ultimates all done, are we getting anything tomorrow​?

I got a new Owl Pack when they were available last week so I could triple my Owl Guardians, and I hope that the Crimson Owl or Snake drops soon-

Speaking of which, I wonder what drops today… ? :confused:

-Zenek

1 Like

Really hope we get something cool today. Three weeks ago was the Crimson Guardian that didn’t happen and got pushed to an empty week. Two weeks ago was a gold skin pack, and last week, as far as I know, there was nothing new, which gave me a sad. :disappointed_relieved:

Stuff happens, of course… I’m just hoping it doesn’t happen THIS week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last week was Crimson Fractured Ward. This week it’s the Owl Pack making a return.

Doesn’t sound like anything new. Is there going to be a massive release of new stuff at some point?

Yeah come on!
You tease us only with old stuffs like Guardians. Can we get new release now? Like a crimson Snake? I really need it for my last achievement…

1 Like

It’s that time again. Anything on the docket for new release?