Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

Ah, apologies. There was no pack today. We ran into some issues on our end.

3 Likes

No worries over here friend

Yeah, thanks for letting us know!

…so any idea when something will be up?

:grin:

I get ya, I don’t like those kinda threads either but I do tend to check on here of a Tuesday to see if any things going down, even if it’s just a guardian pack or something.

1 Like

No problem! Any chance you can tell us what it is or give us a time frame on when it might be out? Or has it just been bumped to “stay tuned” time and we just have to wait for whatever’s coming next Tuesday?

Working on next week’s offering now.

9 Likes

And that’s that

Stupid question, but was this week’s offering Sadira’s ultimate? If so, that’s great and I loved it, just wasn’t sure.

Well, technically it was Kilgore and Sadira’s Ultimate.

No this week was supppoooooossssed to be a Crimson Guardian, but though we fought to make it happen, things didn’t go according to our plans.

Sadira’s Ultimate reveal happened Monday. Those will continue the next few Mondays until we get to May 2nd, and the Ultimates Ultra Pack release.

Next Tuesday will see the release of Gold Skin Pack 4. That’s already been prepped.

2 Likes

Sounds good! So has that crimson guardian been pushed back to “stay tuned” time or is that coming next week? Any word on when last Tuesday’s item will drop?

Sorry, I know I’m being more than a tad obnoxious here. I just like getting new stuff for this game. :slight_smile:

No, not obnoxious at all. We will more than likely push to a week where there’s nothing currently scheduled. So yes, stay tuned.

1 Like

Maybe you could give us a hint about who is coming in gold skin pack 4?

I noticed that spinal has a gold skin in the skin select screen that is currently locked

Im just waiting for the third character teaser. (like how shinsako was teased).

Hint? Uhhhhh…

3 Likes

Ok, I totally forgot about this XD Thanks for the reminder

You usually keep a lot of info for us for a lot of time, so I forgot about this :stuck_out_tongue:

Can’t forget to remind people that Kilgore has returned to the Xbox Marketplace to stay at his post-fundraising price point of $5 yesterday too! :wink:

-Zenek

Whoops, time differences. My bad.