Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

There probably won’t be anything new new until 3.7 because there simply isn’t anything in this build that hasn’t already been made available.

But there’s no special Guardian pack rerun or anything today so far.

I don’t expect something new every week but we were promised something each week. Just curious as to what that was supposed to be for today.

I’ve been a victim of that creepy imagery too, lol.

This week, we get “suspense.”

5 Likes

So, nothing new then

4 Likes

Did they make the Holiday Accessories available again? I don’t see that banner when I log in. Mine got lost during the Kilgore update when my save data got wiped, have been hoping they would make them available again one day.

OMG, is IG getting bought out by Ubisoft??

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So is anything new dropping this week? I haven’t seen anything.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen anything today either. We getting a twofer next week?

The only thing we get on Tuesday’s is news about skin packs and guardian’s.

Ok so any news??
I recall something coming out every Tuesday.

Out of curiosity, why not just wait for Rukari to update or post news when he has it? It seems we go through the same thing every week in one thread or another.

3 Likes

Well to be fair I did post this in an older thread with plenty of previous posts.
But to answer your question, because the devs like to drop little hints in without telling anybody, such as adding the command controls in for characters in the third Ultimate pack. Sometimes Rukari tells us outright, sometimes he goes the Ed Boon troll route, but we usually only know for sure after the fact. :confused:

3 Likes

Been trying to find some stuff, can’t seem to figure out what’s the new thing this week. Oh well not too worried about it.

I’d be cool with giving the KI Crew a mulligan this week, as Shin Hisako came out early, and her original release date was instantly filled with Gold Pack #3. Keep up the great work! :wink:

@xSkeletalx Don’t get flustered about the purpose of this old reliable thread- it’s here for anyone to share the latest news on “This Tuesday’s” KI gem. It’s helped me more than a few times too! :sunglasses:

-Zenek

3 Likes

Curious to know what’s new today as well. Nothing wrong with throwing thecquestion out there. Let’s them know that we care (not that they didn’t know that already). :slight_smile:

I noticed in the Skins section of the store that in addition to mimic, shadow, gold and terror skins, there’s a section that just says “Color” and it’s completely empty. Have they said that anything’ going on this group anytime soon? Guessing it has nothing to do with anything dropping today but ya never know, I guess.

1 Like

I noticed that page to. I thought it was a glitch. Like the holiday accessories, that appeared on my radar not long ago, along with the hillarious glitch appearance. Orchid with candy cane crowbars and there’s nothing in her hand, or TJ “santa” combo with no head.

Could just be for the Omen packs coming later. Maybe they add more content in that section later but that’s all I can think of for now.

2 Likes

I noticed that as well. I just really didn’t think much about it.

…oooh, maybe it’s for color 10 packs for characters that had an Ultimate Source figure? Maybe they’re releasing them now for those that didn’t get the figures?

1 Like

It’s a personal thing, for me. It feels like the equivalent of “are we there yet?”

Reusing the existing thread was good though, often there are extra threads created for the same question weekly.