Are we getting any new content this tuesday?

Ha, you JUST beat me to it, Screbor! :smile:

-Zenek

1 Like

And I just finished checking my Twitter, no news there either. Looks like people have just given up on releasing new stuff. I know we got another ultimate pack to go, another skin pack, but where are the last two guardians?

How about it, @rukizzel? Any goodies today?? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Gold Skin Pack 5. Checking to verify that it is out now.

It should be released as of 9 am, but I havenā€™t had a chance to verify and publish the blog post.

6 Likes

Thanks a lot, man! Much appreciated, as always. :slight_smile:

Iā€™ve had pack 5 for a week already

Whoā€™s fault is that? Yes it is a little on their end, but you didnā€™t need to buy it a week early either :slight_smile:

Donā€™t worry I would have if I didnā€™t want to wait to see if I can buy all of them in one shot.

So todayā€™s Tuesdayā€¦

Any new content dropping today? :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Does the widespread release of the new KI Tournaments feature on Xbox One count? :confused:

-Zenek

I donā€™t even have that for some reason

No tournaments doesnā€™t count, but I just got word that the Crimson Ram will be available tomorrow when the free character rotates. Sorry for the day delay.

5 Likes

The crimson ram is coming! Hype train might as well just hit ludicrous speed. Choo choo!

There might be a lull anyway with everyone of playing injustice 2. No sense competing with it for a while

Oh and let me add - next week: Tikiā€¦and double xp for Memorial Day weekend.

12 Likes

Maybe I am missing something, but what is Tiki?

Tiki= new character /confirmed

Tiki is a new guardian

2 Likes

I just realized that I already had a Crimson Ram in my roster, but Iā€™m totally looking forward to the Tiki! Has the Crimson Snake ever been released? I know Iā€™m missing that oneā€¦ :snake:

-Zenek

1 Like

No, the snake has not been released yet.

Whatā€™s the new ability from the Tiki guardian?