3.6 Patch Notes

For people that play for free and haven’t purchased everything like we have.

Kilgore!!! Wow! Didn’t see this coming. Looks pretty dope too! More characters to come too! This season is the bee knees!

I’m all for it. While it does sacrifice doing into major detail about the changes, it does however provide the general gist of whats going on (as far as the major stuff goes) as well gives more opportunities for more sneak peaks that you probably would not have been able to show on stream. If people want to go into more detail about the changes that is what the forums are for and this method has the potential to lead more players into going to the forums more. All of this may be speculation but it’s good to be hopeful.

1 Like

Hey @rukizzel , now that Kilgore is confirmed as a character, think we could get a Sub-Forum going so we can start theory-crafting? :wink:

1 Like

Definitely like the video update btw. Nice n to the point.

2 Likes

Orchid damage nerf on her go to opener?? :cry::cry: and why so much recovery on shadow ichi ni??? :dizzy_face:

9 Likes

Dude you are on the ball today! :+1:

1 Like

@rukizzel

Where can I get that shirt?? :scream: And it says 94!! I want it :cry:

2 Likes

i do like the idea of having secondary options to characters and always thought it was an avenue they could take. i think its fine to make them their own characters of sorts as to not clutter the up the menu. I was a little worried about not hearing anything to major after Shadow lords finished up its initial release but this calms me down. Cant wait to see what they bring.

Did we just go from “can he be thrown?” to “can he throw?”

LOLZ :slight_smile:

Oh, meant to say this before, but I LOVE the idea of hidden characters in SL! Cool stuff.

1 Like

Im always sad to see characters get passed up in patch notes.

The Fulgore instinct change is a pretty fun one and makes all his other changes make sense.

But this pd change is gonna make soo many people change their way of playing after a breaker.

@developers @rukizzel @TheKeits @TempusChaoti @BlitzedKraig I always love you. KI best game. Let’s go.

3 Likes

I see some nice “Balace” changes cough

…or…you just point out where you saw that and sail smooth past that cool talk.

2 Likes

Did I miss it or did no one say anything about this?

Orchid Full Character! As an unlock…

How should I see this…is it a full character unlock for people that havent bought her yet (and what if you donalready own her?) or a new skin, or something…

I really hope these characters are just a little something to keep us busy until Season 4. Kilgore looks pretty good, and I wonder who the others are.

1 Like

If I were a gambling man, I’d assume that the ability to earn Jago and Orchid through SL mode is for anyone that doesn’t own them aka anyone that doesn’t own season one or hasn’t purchased any season at all.

If that’s the case, and I’m obviously not sure it is, but that’d be pretty cool for people to get two permanent characters without having to buy a season or the DE.

1 Like

Wow! That was a surprise!