3.6 Patch Notes

Before reading: Alright alright gimme the Jago nerfs…:confounded:

After reading: Huh… Not as bad as I thought. I’ll definitely live :relieved:.

Still glad we’re getting more new stuff too.

More Shadow Lords stuff?
Exclusive new Fulgore Color?!
#KILGORE AND MORE NEW CHARACTERS?!

AWESOME
BUT
What about the Terror Skins?

4 Likes

27th. I’ll put out pics or vids later this week if I can.

6 Likes

Don’t worry, he still is a great character

1 Like

Darn, I’ll be out of town for Christmas!
Oh well. Thanks for the update, Rukari! Can’t wait!

Ah, didn’t think about that. I suppose that’s true, though RAAM already has a hard time getting in regardless against strong mobile characters. Despite the PD not being totally gone, my opponent will just be more likely to run due to that change.

I’ll have to play him actively to see how significant this change is and how much it stacks in his favor.

One thing I was somewhat confused on was Jagos bit here, “lower the total life swing in Jago’s favor when using Instinct Endokuken Juggles”. So he does less damage but gains more health? Or just get less damage and health?

Question!

Are the new characters included in the purchase of season 3 or are they available as their own separate bundle purchase or…how are we doing this? Anything that good can’t possibly be free. Unless IG is really that nice…

Santa @TheKeits?

1 Like

So…Fulgore’s going to be super terrifying in instinct now on pressure, but we can at least make him waste it, and he isn’t guaranteed to get “Fulgore on Ice” that he can then sit on for the remainder of the fight.

I like it. Still going to hate fighting him, but at least he has to earn his ice skates now. :thumbsup:

2 Likes

He does less damage, but still gains the same amount of health. By “lifeswing” they mean the amount of damage your opponent takes, and the amount he gains back. Since they take less damage but his gains are the same, there’s less of a life deficit after he does lifegain combos.

2 Likes

@developers :heart:

That is all.

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see how the PD will help hisako.

Dont be that guy…

Fulgore:Laser fireball loop blockstring PogChamp

Ah, cool - thanks for clarifying.

My main character got nothing in nerfs, buffs or berfs, but with the PD changes and just how a good portion of the cast has changed, i’m completely fine with it.

Curious about one thing if someone knows…

Fulgore’s original damage for Devastation Beam is still the same on hit and block?

Aside from that, i’ll be happy tomorrow for a early xmas gift that, on paper, seems pretty damn interesting. Let’s see how this PD change does…

This is awesome news. Really happy to read this (loved the video) and I’ve already shared it! =D

Still excited to see more terror skins! and about the balance, I’m liking them =3 I was wondering what they were going to do to Jago. He still has great buttons so it’s not that he’s not going to be a menace, but at least no more “free windick cancel make it safe” that very few could punish.

However I still feel Hisako is a bit op with all the guessing she has, but oh well, will have to keep on working that match up -___-

What can I say? this is a very nice X-Mass present :gift::christmas_tree::heart::ribbon::grin:

PS: Very fond of the changes/additions in Shadow Lords, I’m going back to play the mode when the update is out.
PS2: Would love to know is there’s going to be updates in the frame data for the characters in training mode. Thanks!

The raw damage on beam is the same. The white life is lower though.

Question for the devs.

Will you guys be doing more of these videos for future patch notes?

3 Likes

Just wanted to bring this up one more time on the off chance @rukizzel or @TempusChaoti could possibly answer:

With KI getting new characters outside of the seasonal model, does that mean the seasonal model is officially over and done with? Or is this like a “Shago getting a unique moveset” situation and it has no baring whatsoever on a possible, theoretical 4th season?

Yeah, true, but now you have a one in two chance for dataDyne’s nemesis to make an appearance.