Your Season 3 Character Wishlist?

The stage just has all these knights running for their lives.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That might be an idea, making a swarm character. Just tidal waves of bunny swarms.

Lol! Sheā€™d fit right along Saberwulf and Glacius, plus her jaunty animation would be amazing and she could cast spells and hurl vomit projectiles (think glacius ice hail or Kan Ra scarabs) and carry a huge magical walking stick

PSYCHIC WITCH for new CHARACTER 2016

YES so many YES for Wednesday :laughing:

Pffft! This is best character than your! hahaha!

Iā€™d like an archer character. They could use a magic bow, or high-tech trick arrows, and Iā€™d be happy either way.

If their backstory was that they were a crime-fighting vigilante, Iā€™d be even happier.

1 Like

No please, not another green arrow/kun jing

Hate them!

Iā€™d love to see a Haitian voodoo priest(ess) with dreadlocks. Gris-gris, fetishes, machete, skull paint, bones, the whole getup.

1 Like

Lol what can mogwai do lol eat after midnight

1 Like

Fetishes? ( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

1 Like

:sweat_smile: You know what I mean!

Okay.

You donā€™t need to like every character in the game. I hate Saira and Saberwulf, but Iā€™m happy that people who enjoy them have them as options in the game.

Green Arrowā€™s my favourite superhero ā€“ so I forced myself to learn to play him in ā€˜Injusticeā€™ ā€“ and Kung Jin instantly clicked for me in MKX. Which isnā€™t to say that an archer character in KI would need to play like either of them ā€“ and they play differently ā€“ but itā€™s a style that doesnā€™t exist in the game yet, and I think the developers could do something interesting with the idea.

1 Like

Eagle would be the archer of this game. Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s his weapon of choice.

1 Like

i think this season 3 should focus more on gargos and eyedol story. therefore more monsters and evil dark demon dudes should show up as new characters imo.

vampire would be easy to fit into that theme, i would like to see a black knight looking dude with full set of armor. bonus points if its a dark faerie. ultra points if it has a scyth

all of my yesā€¦take itā€¦take it all!!!

They Scythe-based characterā€¦ If it makes it in, I do hope its theme is close to the One Winged Angel from Advent Children.

The way the composition can jump between tempos and mixes of instruments (including vocal instruments) has me hoping for a more Dream Theatre-like guitar experience with KILLLER classic instruments (oh ya, Mozart and the like are killer).

Actually, my favourite Mozart overture that has a great gaming loop to it:

Both sound pieces are definitely components a being that would invoke the spirit of death would use.

I was thinking in a Power-up character, something similar to Hakan, but more ā€œKiller Instinct alikeā€.

I expand this idea in this post: Power up Character.

It would be a ā€œDr Jekyll-Mr Hydeā€ archetype, but can be used in multiple characters concept.

1 Like

quick question how do i change my username. when i login the website chose a ratherā€¦irritating name for myself

1. Kin Wu
  2. Tusk
  3. Gargos
  4. A Vampireish/Sucubus character
  5. A Witchish/Magician/Voodoo one too
  6. Eyedol
  7. Rash
  8. Medic/Faust/Nurser/Hyde Jekyll

NO MORE KAMEOS/GUEST be creative please

Rash is nice, and I would like Phantom Dust kameo too, but cā€™mon, they break the theme hardtime!
And are lazy creatively thinking IMO, stop with Marcus Phoenix/Master Chief etc. pls.