Your Season 3 Character Wishlist?

Like it(well, her? XD )
The game has to respect the Teen rating, so extreme nudity maybe wouldn’t be allowed, but I see your point, and I like it.
She could have a mechanic that power ups her while debuffs her rival.

Special power ender: Increases damage by 15%. Decreases rivals damage by 15%(duration depends of ender lvl)
Special speed ender: Increases speed by 15%. Decreases rivals Speed by 15%(duration depends of ender lvl)
Special Meter ender: Swaps shadow meter between players, rival regains all his white life(so this ender can’t be abused)

1 Like

I’d rather the succubus be looking like this:

2 Likes

Well yeah, I’d rather have some hottie with pointy ears and bat wings trying to get in my pants than the demon I described, but that’s not the point.

The point is to try and bring something that is really different from the norm. I might as well just post the Olsen twins on their 18th birthday photo and say “What about that?”. KI deserves something different.

1 Like

To similar to Morrigan, in my opinion. Some archetypes(like a werewolf in the example of Talbain-Sabrewulf) doesn’t allow much variation, but maybe, if they want to introduce a succubus, they have the chance of making something “unique”.

Also, @Sanguithal the Olsen twins on her 18th would be really cool… for Silent Hill XDD

Vampire and a Frankenstein monster, i really want to see! :heart_eyes:

The Blob type character would be nice

Also if you haven’t seen the 1987 version of The Blob… you should totally see it!

Also living dolls ?

1 Like

KILL THAT WITH FIRE! I hate dolls!

2 Likes

I would like to see some type of Frankenstein character with a history with Sabrewulf. I mean if we’re going full Monster Mash, let’s own it!

Judging on how the the game is in terms of the Story, Gargos is Confirmed. I can’t wait to see Kim Wu, Rash (Complete) and Tusk (Most likely at the end of the season with Gargos). For the other slots, at least for the new characters, I would love to see the following:

1. A Vampire/Vampress
  2. Some character with the element of Water (Possibly a Sea Creature or something)
  3. Shapeshifter

For Guest characters I can see (Just throwing out ideas):

1. Joanna Dark
  2. The Arbiter
  3. Kick from Divekick (they’d have to do a lot with his play style we know one of the openers/ special moves will be a Divekick)
1 Like

I agree with :arrow_down: He is perfect guest for KI season 3!

9 Likes

Lol kick from Divekick would be a welcome addition

1. Rash
  2. Kim Wu
  3. Tusk
  4. Gargos
  5. Eyedol
  6. Something water themed like chtulu or creature of the black lagoon
  7. Frankenstein or Dracula themed
  8. Joanna Dark
1 Like

What about Bunnies?

3 Likes

My reaction.
1 - AAAWWW! SO CUTE!
2 - What…
3 - Stop… Stop…
4 - (SCREAM) RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

Psychic girl should be like Phsylocke or just make her Wendnesday.

2 Likes

Yes psychic in the lines of a jean Grey, Psylocke, Firestarter, viola, with a look of maleficent meets The W`icked Witch of the west meets Aughra from the Dark Crystal

Oh god kill it with Fire!

2 Likes

Ye shall meet yer deth by sharp, pointy teeth!

1 Like

that should be a stage ultra!