1. Kim Wu
  2. new, Kevin Bayliss
  3. Tusk , KI2
  4. African woman voodoo
  5. gargos
  6. new
  7. Eyedol, 2 heads, legs minotaur, KI
  8. Rash, Rare

12 characters: 2 guest, 4 old returning, 6 brand new characters.
Guest: rash, joanna dark
Returning: Kim wu, tusk, eyedol, gargos
New: vampire, wendigo, puppet/ventriloquist, cowboy, witch, frankenstein

My Season 3 wishlist in predicted release order:

1. Rash
  2. Kim Wu
  3. Vampire
  4. Arbiter
  5. Eyedol
  6. Wendigo
  7. Tusk
  8. Cowboy Gunslinger
  9. Gargos

Set up by priority, and not wanted release date

1. Tusk
  2. Eyedol
  3. Gargos
  4. Kim Wu
    5-8. New characters

I know this list is already not gonna happen, since we have Rash.
I’m not much for guests and have expressed that feeling many times on the old forums also, but will repeat myself anyway
 Never feel like they really belong, even if they seem like they’re from a similar universe.
Rash also doesn’t really fit in, but at least he’s doing it with style.

Please don’t fill this season up with guests Microsoft (and less Iron Galaxy).
I know just having 1 guest seems very unlikely, but PLEASE stop at two then.

Wanna see more crazy new characters, you’re so good at those

1 Like

Mine should be better with Rash on board.

1. Kim Wu
  2. Vampire
  3. “Psylocke” Psychic
  4. Tusk
  5. Wind - Smoke/Cloud
  6. Gorgon - someone related from Medusa/Euryale/Stheno
  7. Water - Merman/Mermaid
  8. Wendigo
  9. Gargos

Pretty much the same as you but instead of female witch I’ll rather some kind of Samurai character

DEFINITELY need a psychic, a force controlling being
I’d have welcomed Eagle, a character within KI universe much more than Toad, but get this, listen closely, had they modified rash in a KI sense, we prop ably wouldn’t have a problem. say, he’s a mercenary project by Gargos and his DEMEANOR is a lot more close to Riptor or Sabeewulf, aggression and menacing, then I’d be all on the Rash train. It’s those vocals and Saturday morning commercial antics that lessen the KI experience. just my opinion, won’t change the world, but just how I see the KI universe- dark, mysterious, creatures, not a mascot who’s rallying up the kids in the cul de sac for a birthday party balloon twist hour.

Give Rash a grittier vocal script, have his face scowl/ growl (like DH did Orchids, we never see her smile cheek to cheek), and keep his moves but at least give him a sense of danger 
 He might as well in instinct be calling for a ‘free candy’ van

drops mic<

@M00NLightNinja Dark Rift?
As in the N64 fighting game? Thought I was the only one who remembered that
 thinking back I actually don’t think it was very good, but God I’ve spent a good amount of time on that too :stuck_out_tongue:

Hisako’s taken.

Eyedol
Gargos
Tusk
Kim Wu
Vampire/ character that can drain health to gain health
Arbiter (Guess character, Rage mode from Halo Wars uses two swords for combos)
Monster Hunter type character uses different devices and effects that change his movements
Stance changing character gains access to different normals
Defense/Attack boost character can boost his defense and attack for short periods

Noted that in Season 2 they said Season 3 would have a sibling character my guess is Eagle. I’d hope he plays like the old Thunder with a projectile.

Actually I’m pretty sure it’s not Eagle

One thing is that it’s to obvious, which with teasing way their brain works, just wouldn’t happen.

Eagle is also already Fulgore, so that also kinda blocks that theory

Then it should be as a spirit, but with Hisako and Omen ajpdaw there that’s also not gonna happen.
Not to mention, Eagle would still be kind of alive in Fulgore, otherwise it would only make sense to use his organs to begin with

So I have an OLD KI2 Arcade strategy guide from 1996. On the inside introduction it talks about all the time and info they put into it, ect
 then it talks about how the N64 version will have 2 bonus characters
I thought this was very interesting.

Chief Thunders brother and Riptor’s son.

Hows that a for a bit of Fun Facts that never happened!

1: Rash
2: Kim Wu
3: Tusk
4: Eyedol
5: Gargos
6: Shark man - Shark man MUST join KI season 3! I hope Adam and Kevin listen to me!
7: Angel knight
8: Prototype fail
9: Arbiter - He is perfect guest for KI season 3!
10: Zombie warrior - BONUS Character

New - Vampire
New - Boba Fett
New - DC Comics’ Ra’s Al Ghul
New - Twin Peaks’ Bob
New - The Puppeteer

and the old characters

Given that KI is very alike to Darkstalkers(monsters of all types), I’m gonna guess that the remaining unused monsters of Darkstalkers can fit in KI universe and give us a hint of a probably new character type.

Darkstakers-Monsters type-KI

Demitri->Vampire->New character
Talbain->Werewolf->Sabrewulf
Victor->Frankenstein monster->New character
Lord Raptor->Zombie->New character/Spinal
Morrigan->Succubus->New character
Anakaris->#Notamummy->Kan-Ra
Felicia->Catgirl?->New character
Bishamon->Japanese Ghost->Hisako
Rikuo->Triton->New character
Sasquatch->Wendigo/Yeti->New character
Huitzil->Golem->Aganos
Pyron->Fire alien->Glacius(alien)/Cinder(half alien, fire)
Hsien-Ko->Jiangshi->Very similar to Hisako
Donovan->Cursed human monk->Shadow Jago
B.B.Hood->Monster hunter->Maya
Jedah->Demon->Gargos/Omen
Q-Bee->Insect-Type monster->Sadira, more or less

So, in the new type of monsters category, we have:
Vampire, Frankenstein monster, “zombie”, Succubus, Catgirl, Triton, Wendigo.

I don’t see succubus and catgirl, but the others seem very plausible to me

1 Like

They don’t have a succubus and a catwoman yet. As for a vampire like Demitri, a dhampir would fit well.

For Jedah Dohma, a grim reaper would be needed.

What I was trying to say is that including a succubus it’s hard cause a succubus “must” be sexy, and since season 2 KI has managed very well the “oversexualization”. Maya it’s cute, but hasn’t huge ■■■■ or impossible slim waist. And originally she was
 well
 A succubus has to be oversexualized. And well, everybody will compare her with Morrigan, the most famous succubus in videogames.

About a catgirl, should be more something like Tigra, but she is also easily “over sexualizable”, and maybe not so different from Sabrewulf(gameplay wise)

I kind of agree with your statement, but it 's not really necessary for a succubus to be -what we would dub- sexy.

It could be a horrific abomination that still steals your soul out of you through hanky panky, but it doesn’t need to be attractive to us.

That’s kind of the point about demons.

This thing here is a Slaanesh Keeper of Secrets from Warhammer and is a perfect description for a Succubus. Slaaneshi Daemons are hypnotic in their appearance; they’re horrifying and yet beautiful at the same time. Though your mind is screaming at the absurdity of this things disgusting visage, you’re putty in their hands (or claws) because they are whispering the sweetest of promises in your ear and caressing you as gently as a mother holds their child.

That is an ultimate concept for a Succubus, in my opinion.

Ok, get rid of the nudity and maybe lose some of the S&M get up, but keep the demonic hideousness of it and make it dazzling with gem stones that glimmer with the full spectrum of colours all over it’s body.

Morrigan is a great character, but she’s too human. But then, that’s how she reels so many men in I suppose.

Don’t forget how disgusting that fish is that dangles the pretty light to lure in it’s victims and that;s pretty much why the Succubus does what it does, to feed.

1 Like