Your Season 3 Character Wishlist?

We found old concept art of a Vampire in KI2… also some folk want a complete colection of classic movie monsters (wherewolf, Mummy, Vampire, Frankenstein, Blob…ect)

Oh…That sounds cool. So like an unused character…?

yes that exactly :wink:

SWAMP thing would be amazing sorta like the DLC of the MKX lizard guy

1 Like

A vampire character sounds good to me

A bounty hunter always fits well. why not Boba Fett since it´s star wars year

Another character to bring could be Ra’s al ghul from DC comics

All the old characters

Definitely not a frog

1. Kim Wu
  2. Dhampir Vampire
  3. Psylocke Psychic
  4. Old Elder Fighter
  5. Tusk
  6. Jango/Boba Fett Bounty Hunter
  7. Gorgon
  8. Wind character - Smoke/Clouds/Tornadoes

-Kim Wu
-Gargos
-Tusk
-Mollusca
-Nosferatu character
-Wendigo character
-Minotaur character
-Muay Thai character

*and no cameos would’ve been a dream come true! If only they can make Rash a hidden character away from the character select screen!

Obviously we’re getting the remaining characters and rash. As for the rest of my wish list well I’ll start with my guest Character.
1.Ash (evil dead) he’s a perfect fit for this game. There’s already a Necronomicon on Kan Ra’s level and the portals in the movies are blue just like in KI. Drop ash thru a portal and Hail To The King Baby!!! Chainsaw hand and boomstick. He’s the best monster hunter ever. Make it happen IG!
2. The Female sibling that was teased then never brought up again. I’d love it if it was TJ’s sister.
3. The King from Kan Ra’s back story.

Lol! I didn’t know how much I needed this until now

2 Likes

hey i like your list. KI would have a bunch of characters :smiley:

1 Like

The same as the initial four mentioned and any other surprising new characters that may be in the works. The guest characters aren’t going to be mainstays, only temporary, unless they ARE permanent additions to the game, I dunno. I’m looking forward to a new storyline also. Season Four EVERYTHING new! :smile:

Tusk
Kim Wu
Gargos
Eagle
Marcus Fenix
New Character (similar to Zasalamel from SC)
New Character (wrestler/krav maga mix)
And last but not least…SUB-ZERO. Daps OP

Lol they need another element character we gave glacius and cinder, how about an air bender/ telekinetic force like Storm or fujin (?)

Didn’t think of him at first but now when I have been reminded of Ash he’s on top of my wishlist for Season 3.

Please IG/MS make it happen!

1 Like

Im ok with that. looks good!

ASH…I Fn wish… no way they can make that happen…not with the new Evil dead series coming out on Showtime or Starz…whatever channel it is. Would cost way to much. It would be really cool though!

2 Likes

It’ll probably be better to make a new character based on Ash the to add Ash hmself

Zombie and an air bender/ weather mutant

Kim Wu
Tusk
Eyedol
Gargos
New character - vampire
New character - witch
New character - another Shadow/Omen-possessed
Guest - Freia or Edgar from Phantom Dust, or any Esper I suppose
Guest - Rash
Guest - Joanna Dark

I’m still hoping for that Jekyl and Hyde style character. In his or her starting off mode they’re more of a rushdown type character. Then, after their meter fills up (in my mind their shadow meter should be cut into fourths) you hit some buttons and then their other character comes out, and this character plays more like a zoner. I’m picturing the second incarnation of Abyss from MvC2. Picture that gameplay to see what I mean

1 Like