XP Boosters Available Now!

No, they are not.

Having the same issue myself.

My booster page is blank with no options at all been trying all day

o3o what’s funny is: I never even saw this till now…

Also thanks IG Now I can unlock some of the costumes for Glacius much faster >w>

woo hoo awsome. Bout dam time

$5 for a double xp 3 day weekend. Sign me up.
I’m guessing I’ll need a break from halo at some point just don’t know when that will be.

1 Like

It’s Friday and the Booster option is there, but when I enter it there is nothing to choose from. I’m in the US/New Jersey, anyone else having this same problem?

1 Like

Firstly, I love this game, I really do…but I just see this again as a way to extort more money out of people by making the grind so excessive. It’s sad the way the game industry has gone.

I use to think to myself, “well at least the base game (all chars) is only cheap”, but lets be honest any full price game that was released over a year ago would be as cheap as KI is now.

…and yes, i’m fully expecting all you addicted hard core players who spend over 10 hours a day to say I’m rubbish and should spend more time playing, but sadly my life doesn’t enable me to do that. I do however expect to be able to have unlocked most things in a game after over 600 hours. I’ve only got 3 chars to level 50, and most of the other Season 2 characters over 35. Season 1 I played enough of the first year so haven’t really gone back to level them up from zero, another thing that annoyed me!

oh well.

No one should say you’re rubbish. The “value” of anything is always in the eye of the beholder. However much an outfit is worth to you (in either time or money) is entirely up to you. I have a similar gut reaction to these types of transactions, BUT, the reality is that it’s just another option. Games have always had a grind, but now you can grind or pay. You don’t have to do either one, and none of the things you earn affect gameplay in any way. Its not like they are trying to sell us special moves.

3 Likes

@rukizzel Hey guys, any luck with the XP booster not showing up issue? Id love to Double Xp this weekend! :smiling_imp:
I’m only 8 characters away from a Full level 50 Roster!

Was it a location issue like you mentioned the other day?
Here is my location if you need it again.
West Monroe, LA 71291 USA

Thanks for your help!

Trying out one day booster as a test. No problems so far. Alternating between Kan Ra and Aria today, both near level 30 now.

1 Like

So I uninstalled and reinstalled the game, Boosters simply do not show up for me. I have the option from the Store, but when I enter I’m greeted with a black square with nothing in it. Have the devs even publicly addressed this issue yet cause it’s quite frustrating now.

1 Like

It is a known issue they are aware of but have been mum on the progress. People from all over the globe are experiencing the issue and have reported it here. Me included and I posted a YT video showing it in this forum thread.

I know right!

Were is your video?

@FallofSeraphs76 XP Boosters not showing video

I have bought two boosters already, I hope I can finally finish the eternal road to level 50 with all characters now.

2 Likes

YEP!!! That’s exactly what mine looks like! “EMPTY!”

I hope they fix soon and easily!

Very strange indeed. I am no dev but I would think everyone has the same version and gets the same bugs…apparently not.

Ok, well not that’s it’s a good thing, but I’m relieved I’m not the only one at least.

1 Like

So… after the release of the boosters I managed to max out: Fulgore, Spinal, TJ Combo, and Sabrewulf also every one who I haven’t maxed out at this point is at least at level 30 or higher.

My goal to max out everyone before the release of Season 3 is so much easier thanks to the boosters. I can’t wait until we get a double xp event along with the boosters, FOUR times the experience!

Anyway, before I become swarmed in epicness that is Fallout 4, I will finish off Glacius and Cinder!

:v: :grin: :facepunch:

I do not envy dev life. But as an update we are still investigating why some are not showing Boosters. Will update when we have more information.

For those of you who have been using and enjoying Boosters - glad to hear it!