XP Boosters Available Now!

i will not purchase for this season . but i will do for season 3. . . why i want to see how they redesing Tusk gameplay . and some cool new characters . i will get the on for 9 dyas for sure

the xp boost are not available, my localisation is in France

This might seem like a really simple question, but it is one that I believe needs answering. How can we get more KI Gold and how much does it cosst?

Other than that, this all sounds quite interesting, though as there’s no way for a person with no vision to track character levels (as of the time of posting), it doesn’t seem that much of a difference at the moment. Who knows though, later down the line if such tracking features were to be added, it could be a very interesting competition.

With prices high like that, I’d never even consider spending money on boosters. And I got both 40$ seasons without a moment’s hesitation, but that’s because of the large value in those packs. Boosters don’t even come close to offer that kind of value. In fact pretty much all KI Gold purchases offer pitifully low value :frowning:

I hope you guys consider revisiting the prices or look into a way to offer KI Gold for playing the game

1 Like

Agreed! The cost of purchasing colors and costumes is way to high. Literally it cost over a 100$ or more to get everyone to level 8. lol
I dont need to purchase level ups, but if you do the math…its crazy

1 Like

Are they still not showing up for you?

I’m not seeing them either. The main Selection box is there, but once you go into the XP boosters page… the boxes are empty. there is nothing to select.

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.

Where are you located FallofSeraphs76? Could possibly be a location thing we are currently looking into.

Do you have some hint also for my problem?
My 7500 KI Gold are gone immediately after the patch, my XP booster boxes are empty too, I’m from Italy.
Thank you.

When did you purchase the KI Gold? Did you try to use any of it or purchased it for later use?

I bought them 30 April 2015 with the shadow jago community fund, I’ve never spent a coin waiting for season 3.

Will try to take a look into it and get back to you as soon as I can (I’ll send a PM later on).

May God bless you! :grinning:

I am in West Monroe, LA 71291 USA

Thank you!

aww noes! Just when all my characters went to lvl 50 except for Omen. Pfff…

Huh, boosters show up for me, though I had some problems with getting the update to go through. Everything seems to be fine now, thankfully. I’ll be getting some KI Gold and grabbing a booster for a day or two just as soon as I have a free weekend for it. looking forward to it! This is actually the rare kind of micro-transaction that I can get behind.

Oh and if boosters actually do stack on top of double XP weekends, you can bet I’ll be forking over a little bit of dough to change that 2X to a 4X!

Just out of curiosity though: Is the money for boosters simply going in the profit margin or is that money going back in to the game somehow (ie fixing season one retros, funding specific content for season 3, etc?)

Obviously, this isn’t my business AT ALL as a player, but I was just curious. Obviously I want to see the guys making this game get paid. It’s also just nice to know that your money’s going to a good cause for the game though as well. :smile:

So my Gold is gone as well. Bought Shago for the 20 bucks, don’t remember how much Gold that got you but I never spent any and I have 0. Help, please?

“You have permission to go through my save”.

im glad i’ve spent my KI gold from shago’s

yea the boosters screen is blank for me too! :frowning:

They stack, but we will go a little more in depth on just how they stack at a later time!

1 Like