XP Boosters Available Now!

Me neither. Appreciate the tough work done and the work ahead.

I hate you :smile:
No Xp boosts for me…yet.

Playing Until Dawn …Until Patched

Oh thats right it doesn’t show up. Dang bud that is really lame, sorry didn’t mean to rub it in. I’m sure it will be fixed though soon enough.

1 Like

oh man its all good…im not trippin …just trying to be funny :smile:
get those level 50s man! I have 8 in the bank and 10 more to go. 3 in the high 30s

Level 50 club!

1 Like

cant see any boosters too, just empty boxes

1 Like

Im guessing this wont be corrected until the next patch with Shago

Lol thought this was real for a sec. On topic, I’ll pass on boosters. I have some left over KI Gold from the Shago Community Fund which i’ll save for Tusk colors. Kim will be unlocked naturally.

I’m still not getting any boosters to show up! Do you think they will reset XP levels when season 3 starts, to sell more boosters??

I hope not. Happened once already and never redid Sadira because of this. It’s not what I will buy boosters for.

@GoogleMyName @rukizzel
Hey guys…any minor or major updates on this XP booster issue for us that still dont have them? And the XP difficulty bonus glitch? Sure would be nice to at least hear something to keep us calm out here? :smile:

Team is still looking into both of those issues :).

Thank you for responding!

@GoogleMyName @rukizzel @TheKeits

Hey guys, the XP boosters finally appeared and the Difficulty bonus post match is working properly.
Thanks for correcting this!

Just wanted you guys to know its working finally here in Louisiana (Since you said it may have been a regional issue with the latest patch.)

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. Anyone else still seeing the issue?

1 Like

Hi rukizzel, Im facing the same problem (xp boosters not showing and no difficulty bonus). My gamertag is adrianojbc and my region is from Brazil. Thanks

Appreciate it! Again, will update when we know more.

Idem for me gt: Kidas

As far as I can tell, we don’t have boosters here in Ohio either, but That isn’t all that important.

Still an empty XP Boosters menu for me here in Nevada.

In Brazil too, gamertag: XKingRexX